♥Missed me♥

After he kissed me it took me a while but finally I started to kiss him back .He licked my lip asking for entrance which I greedily let him in .We both stood there out of breath finally he spoke "that was amazing and by the way call me Carlos"he said smirking. I rolled my eyes & checked my phone . I had no new  calls or texts so that means I'm going to face Carlos.

                     Carlos P.O.V yay

I'm not going to lie the kiss was great but I can see that she a little bit shy about it.  Hannah Looks up finally & I smirk her cheeks turn rosy pink which is so cute. "so by the way the kiss was great . Would you be my girlfriend?". I could see that she was thinking about of which mad me very nervous. but then my heart sped up when she said "yes". I couldn't hold myself back I cupped her face and kissed her with all my might . I placed soft kisses down her neck and when she moaned it turn me on ever more than I already was . Then she broke the kiss smirking and whisper in my ear"Might want to calm down Jr".  Then I look down to see my erection popping out of my pants.Ringgggggg ringggggg.  Fuck of course the bell would ring after I had a boner.

                      Alondra  P.O.V

After the bell  had rudely broke up my make out session. I made my way to English which was at the other end of the school. ughhh. "Nice of you to join us. This is the comment made from the bitch of a English teacher I have. "Fuck off you old bitch" to say the teacher looked shocked would be a understatement. After her shock moment or whatever she went on with the lesson. 20 mins into class my Alpha walks into my class and gives me the worst news ever " Alondra BOTH of your parents have died in a rogue attack.".......