Even though I don't look like one.

I take a deep breath as I grab onto my suitcase. I say thank you to the driver as he drives off.

I stand there not knowing what to do. When I gather all my thoughts I step towards the entrance.

I can feel boys staring at me confused, and frankly I don't blame them.

I step up the stairs and push open the doors.

I could feel the hallways going more and more silent as I headed deeper inside.

I was told to go to the principals office when I arrived but I had no idea where the hell it was.

I keep my head low scanning the room for any sign saying Principals Office. I stop in front of the Secretary's office, hoping to get some help there.

"Yes what do-" She stops and gasps when she sees me.

"Excuse me, do you know where the principals office is?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah it's d-down the hall and t-then right." She stutters.

"You're quite young to be teaching here.." The lady says. I chuckle.

"Thanks but I'm a student here now." And with that I walk out.

As she said I head down the hall and then right, and to my surprise there it was.

[Principal Felissa]

I could hear shouting from inside, So I was hesitant to knock.

After mentally preparing myself I finally knocked on the door.

"What?!" A female voice shouted (assuming it was Felissa).

I open the door letting myself in, as suddenly there are two boys and a principal staring at me.

I blush uncontrollably as I manage to mumble out some words.

"Hello Miss Felissa, I'm-"

"Scarlett Widder! Nice to meet you I'm Miss Felissa." She reached out her hand, signalling me to shake it.

I shake her hand smiling akwardly while two boys sat right in front of me staring deeply into my soul (at least that's what it seemed like).

"Now I'd ask these two boys to show you around the school, but I'm not that horrible." I chuckle and the boys roll their eyes.

"No really all jokes aside, welcome to our school. This is all very new to us as you are the only and first girl attending this school. Please note that this is an exception, and that we are doing this for your future; as we think your knowledge is exceptional." She smiles as the boys smirk. Weirdly.

"Thank you, and yes I appreciate this so much. I consider myself so so lucky to be accepted in a school like this, considering you are one of the best schools this country has to offer. I will make sure to not take advantage of this and to instead use it to it's fullest potential." I blush uncontrollably as I play with my fingers.

"Isn't this dangerous for her?" A deep voice says. It was one of the twins who had a mocking tone who was looking directly at me. Smirking.

"Excuse me?!" The Teacher says as she crosses her arms.

He chuckles smirking at me.

"There are some bad boys out there, who'd looove to take advantage of her." He winks at me stroking my leg.

Just the touch of his hand made my whole body tingle.

I stutter as I'm lost for words.

Suddenly the other twin whispers in my ear.