Chapter 2-"not on my watch fuckers"

Jades POV

I look at them and burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" My father asked as I continued to laugh.

"The-the fact you thought I was actually going with them assholes" I replied and walked out the living room as the door went. I went upstairs and locked my bedroom door.

I sparked up a fag and started packing a small bag full of stuff I'll need; my hand guns, phone, Clothes, credit cards, cash, cigarettes.

I flick my ash into the ashtray as my bedroom door gets chapped. I open my balcony doors and close them quickly.

I sit on the balcony and throw my legs over the other side, i move my feet and hang off the balcony then let go.

I land on my feet and slowly walk round the building ducking underneath the windows until I got into my back garden and made a run for the fence.

I climbed up it quickly and Jumped over it. I ran up the road as I heard people shouting at me. calling my name, 'Not on my watch fuckers' I think to myself as I continued to run until I reached a few blocks away where Jayden's house is.

I knocked on the door rapidly and he opened up. I walked in and he closed the door. I put my duffel bag down and hunched over. "What's up jade ?" He asked and looked at me.

I breathe looking down at the floor then turn my head and say "I was sold to a fucking gang by my parents". Jayden looked at me and said "what gang jade?" I looked at him and sat down on the couch.

"The fucking red blood roses" I said and sparked up a fag. Jayden froze and after a few minutes he walked into the kitchen.

I sat there smoking my cigarette flicking the ash into the ashtray every so often. Jayden walked back into the living room and handed me a bottle of beer.

I take the cap off and started to drink it as I put out my cigarette. I pulled out my phone to see missed calls from my mum.

I called her back.

J: what do you want
P: sweetheart come home and make life easier for yourself, and us. If you don't they'll kill us.
I started gripping the bottle very tightly
J:ok mamma I'll be back soon, bye
P: bye sweetheart
End of conversation

I hang up and as I do the bow empty bottle of beer shatters in my hand. Jayden gets up and says "Common I'll drive you home" as I pulled out the glass from my hand.

I put my guns in my waist band I lifted my bags and jay lifted his keys and we left the house and went in his car.

He drove me back and pulled up outside my house. We both get out the car and I lift my stuff. I walk inside with jay behind me. I spark up a fag as I walk into the living room with my other hand dyed red with blood.

"What?" I snap as they all look at me. "Baby your finally home" my mum says and comes running towards me.

I stop her and look over to see someone familiar. "Ace?! What the fuck are you doing here!" I exclaim and put out my cigarette.

"Hey jade and nothing much just collecting what's mine" he said and walked towards me. "Im gonna grab my stuff I'll be back downstairs soon" I say and go upstairs to pack.

After an hour some of my stuff was packed put ace told me to leave the clothes as to there's clothes already there and that Jayden is joining us.

I walked downstairs with my stuff and Aces goons lifted them apart from my two duffel bags, I carried them myself.

We got into the limo and drove off. I noticed Jayden's car driving behind us. I fold my arms across my chest and looked out the window.

After a while we arrived at this huge house.