School = Drama

*Jessi*

*Morning*

*Beep-Beep*

Stupid alarm clock. If my alarm wasn't my phone I would've broken it by now.

I wonder how today goes. I already know I'm going to deal with Marissa.

I can handle her but I'm hoping I don't have to see Rocky. A.k.a the traitor.

But its okay. You know stuff happens.

After I finish my necessities in the bathroom I blow dry my hair to straighten it and put my contacts in and do my natural looking makeup on.

Don't wanna look like the sluts and hoes.

Now time for an outfit.

I end up choosing some ripped white skinny jeans, black vans and a black looking shirt.

Grabbing my black over the shoulder purse I grab an orange., Apples are so overrated. Oranges are awesome!, and I make my way to my car trying to get to the school.

As I make my way to the school

Laken High school (don't know if that's even a school but pretend it is)

As I'm parking in the parking lot I see a whole bunch of people staring at me or I guess my car? I dunno. Whatever though.

Gosh they stare hard. But they're in for a shock.

Before I step out, I text the guys.

To Jay and Juanito

From Jessi

'Ayee I'm at the school already. Meet me at the office? xx'

A few seconds later I get texts.

To Jessi

From Jay

'Yeah. That's fine. Meet u there.'

To Jessica

From Juanito

'Ya. C u there'

Awesome. Now I guess I gotta get out the car. Let the day begin. I smirk.

Stepping out the car it goes semi silent. Well all the guys get quiet and the girls are all gossiping about me probably. And of course the people who could care less. I love those people.

Ever had that feeling where you feel like a bag of fresh cooked meat? Well that's how I feel with the guys. The girls are just glaring at me. If looks could burn I would have just disappeared. That's how hard they were glaring.

I mean I guess you can say I'm pretty but for sure I know I'm not the most beautiful girl in the world and that's okay.

I hope I can get to the office soon. I don't wanna be the center of attention. Not my idea of starting off at a new school.

Everything looks the same from what I've seen during the only three months that I was here during my freshman year.

Not that bad I think as I make my way to the office. Its a little more cleaned up and prettier.

As I make my way up to the doors of the building some guy runs into me making me fall to the ground.

"Watch where your going next time!" The random Guy says to me.

Hum I'm going to call him Unknown the asshole. Suits him.

"Are you sure about that? You were the one who ran into me. Next time you better watch where YOU'RE going." I say as I get up dusting my pants off.