Chapter 7: Making Mischief

The Misfits are trying to come up with a plan to get Stormer back after they kicked her out of their group.
-"Well we could try pretend to be Stormer by writing a note." Roxy said.
-"No because Kimber can tell it's one of us." Jetta said.
-"I think we need to tell her how we feel." Blaze said.
-"It's no use." Pizzazz said.
-"Yeah and Stormer wouldn't fall for it." Graphix said.
-"Oh girls, we may want to take a chance to Starlight Mansion." Eric said.
-"Wait, we can't go there and we just need to get to practicing our music." Pizzazz said.
-"Pizzazz, the business can feel more stress if we don't have our keytar." Eric said.
-"It doesn't matter Eric, we can do the business meeting later." Pizzazz said.
Blaze checks something on the newspaper, -"Hey Pizzazz, you have got to check it out." Blaze said.
-"I think we have a big problem." Jetta said.
-"Oh my God, Stormer is a Holograms and she's no longer a Misfit." Pizzazz said.
-"They're going to the concert." Roxy said.
-"Let's go Misfits." Pizzazz said.
Meanwhile at the dressing room, Jem and The Holograms are decided to make their new ideas with the concert.
-"Kimber, we need the new style of music." Jem said.
-"Jem, I have it all here for you." Kimber said.
-"There's a big feeling that Sean is coming to see us." Stormer said.
-"Why would he come back?" Aja asked.
-"I don't know but the article didn't say." Kimber said.
-"I would think he wants to see you perform." Raya said.
-"I'm with Stormer now." Kimber said.
-"Then maybe you should tell Sean how you feel." Jem said.
-"You're right sis." Kimber said.
Rio opens the door, -"Girls, it looks like we got a problem now." Rio said.
-"Is it The Stingers again?" Shana asked.
-"The Misfits." Kimber said.
-"They're coming." Rio said.
-"Rio, get away from the door." Jem said.
Rio steps away from the door as The Misfits stormed in to the dressing room.
-"Pizzazz, I don't want you anymore." Stormer said.
-"We need you, Stormer." Pizzazz said.
-"Just come back to us." Roxy said.
-"Come back to the group, yank." Jetta said.
-"No. I don't want to be a Misfit anynore and I decided to be a Hologram now." Stormer said.
-"You did came back to the group when you didn't really need them." Pizzazz said.
-"That was 3 years ago and I chose to be a new member to a Hologram." Stormer said.
-"You completely made us feel different from the picture." Roxy said.
-"Well it's my life and my choice whether you like it or not. You can't tell me what to do." Stormer said.
-"You go girl." Raya said.
-"Listen Stormer, you need to come back and Eric has all of stuff just waiting for us." Pizzazz said.
-"Oh really because I was somehow being called a total snob that was in the article and I will not join you guys ever again." Stormer said.
-"Stormer, I miss you since you left the damn studio and I want you to come back. You smell like a Hologram and please come back." Eric said.
-"Eric, I'm calling off for The Misfits and I can make my own decision. I'm not a baby Misfit at all and I can be a Hologram whatever I want so leave." Stormer said.
The Misfits and Eric left as Stormer felt happy that she left The Misfits for good.
-"Oh Stormer, I'm glad that you are staying with us." Kimber said.
-"Me too sweetie and I always wanted to be with you guys for so long." Stormer said.
-"That's great." Jem said.
-"We're happy that you are here."
Meanwhile at Misfits Music, Pizzazz and the gang felt miserable for losing Stormer as their member.
-"Stormer needs to come back." Roxy said.
-"She won't do it." Jetta said.
-"Just forget it." Pizzazz said.