TAGAYTAY

Next, after Vigan and Ilocos, Lets drive and go to TAGAYTAY.. Another cool destination you can go for a trip is on Tagaytay.  If you're hot and  cool, it's perfect treat for your hot body and cool nights...Tagaytay features a stunning view of TAAL VOLCANO, THE ONE OR THE SMALLEST VOLCANO HERE IN PHILIPPINES.. Only 2 hours away here from Manila. It is a perfect summer and everyday or weekend getaways to go with your loved ones. First, go to PEOPLE'S PARK. It is a cold treat specially when it is cold and misty morning. Perfect to go in morning and see some fogs (hamog in tagalog). It is like in winter, but no snow. This one is an adventure and exciting trip and instagrammable designs of the place. You can ride in a horse (only for a picture, not to ride or have horseback riding).It is absolutely free! All you need to do is to fall in line. Then go! Puc it up! It is perfect to cold up you in heatness here in Manila (not my hometown). Once you want heat and energy, go to SKY RANCH. A theme park with a gigantic ferris wheel that is one of the biggest ferris wheel in Philippines. It is the answer to the Eye of London. It also have unique (some) rides that are soooo original and proudly unique! You can enjoy! When you got hungry, The answer in that FAQ is BULALO (BEEF SHANK SOUP with corn and veggies). And crispy TAWILIS (Small native fish to Taal Lake that is deep fried to crisp.) While gazing at the pretty sure lake!... or eat at the province's FAMOUS restaurants here in TAGAYTAY. Like BALAY DAKO, ANTONIO'S, Including JOSEPHINE'S And TSOKOLATERIA. To name a few..

You can have a souvenir challenge and sidetrip to NUVALI, Located at STA. ROSA, LAGUNA. En route to TAGAYTAY.

Stop by BASEO DE STA. ROSA, LAGUNA. An outlet mall that carries discounted items of famous brands such as NIKE, ADIDAS,AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, LEVIS, And GAP, Among others...

~~THE END~~
TILL NEXT TIME!!
(PICTURES NEXT CHAPTER)
Hope u like it!

SHOUTOUT TO
80FanGirl08
FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE AND A FRIEND TO ME AND VOTING AND BEING LOYAL AS A FOLLOWER, PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND ALSO HER!

Bye!