Chapter 2

Reader's POV

"Y/n Y/n Y/n!" My friend Kayano called out to me and I look behind to see her running.

"What is it?" I ask her as she stop in front of me to catch her breath.

I then notice that her hair was dark brown instead of her normal green ones.

"What happened to your hair?" I ask pointing to her new coloured her.

After she catches her breath, she look upto me with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me that you've forgotten Yukiko's birthday?!" She gestured with her hands and I widen my eyes.

I did forgot about Yukiko's birthday.

"Okay, I didn't forget about Yukiko's birthday." I said in a bored tone and she gave me a straight face.

"Are you just telling me that because I told you so?" She questions and I shrug.

"What do you think?"

"Oh come on Y/n! Whether you forget it or not, we are going to the salon right now!" She pulled me with her, dragging me all the way to the salon and had my hair temporarily dyed in purple colour.

How did I get into this situation? Well Yukiko had been wishing to see all of us with different hair colour so that's why we're here. It's a good thing that we're dying our hair temporarily.

After I got my hair done, I look at the mirror to see myself completely different, and I didn't like it.

"You're missing something!" Kayano said and before I could even ask what it was, she placed something on my head.

I look in the mirror and saw a red ribbon on my head.

"Do I seriously have to wear this?" I ask bluntly.

"Well... yeah because... you don't look good in your purple hair." She went straight to the point and I slightly glare at her, but she just giggle. "Now let's go or we're going to be late!"

Once again, she pulled me with her and drag me all the way to the Cafe. I sigh to myself as I try to think how they became my best friends.

When we got to the Cafe, Yukiko was already waiting for us and her hair was white. She widen her eyes as soon as she saw us then wave to us to come towards the table she was on.

I boredly sat on my table and ordered some food.

"So Y/n, how's your boyfriend doing?" Kayano ask and I widen my eyes as soon I know who she was talking about.

Itona...

"I... don't know what you're talking about." I tried acting like innocent but they saw right through my lies.

"Oh come on Y/n, we know you so well!" Kayano made a big hand gesture before ending under her chin. "We know that you have a crush on... Itona since elementary." She whispered the last sentence so it would only be me and Yukiko to hear it.

I couldn't cover my lies anymore so I leant forward with a smile on my face. The also both leaned forward to hear what I was about to say but then their eyes went past me, as if someone behind me just appeared. An unfamiliar voice then spoke in my ears that sent shivers down my spine.

"Hey Okada, I know this is all of the sudden but when I first met you, I was fascinated by your knowledge in Science and as the time passes, I realise that I... I've grown feelkngs for you so... do you want to be my girlfriend?" The male said and I almost laugh but held it in.

I also saw Kayano and Yukiko with a shock face but was also trying to hold their laughter in when they realise that whoever the guy is, made a mistake. I then turned to the guy and whispered in his ears as well.

"Sorry bro but... you got the wrong girl." I said and as soon as he saw me, his eyes widen in shock and I finally left out the laughter that I was holding in.

Kayano and Yukiko joined after me.

"W-who are you?" The guy ask.

"And who are you?" I repeated his question since I've never seen him around before.

I heard Kayano and Yukiko gasp in surprise. I look at them with a confuse look.

"He's Karma!" Kayano whispered and I widen my eyes.

Karma Akabane, he's the guy that I've been hearing about. Apparently he's the top student around the campus but ended up in E-class due to a severe bullying that he had cause to someone and that someone almost died.

I also heard that he's a psychopath and would always play around and never get serious. According to Kirara, he have interest to this girl named Okada.

But... why would he think that I'm Okada?

"Yo! I can't believe it! That chick is real!" I saw Teresaka standing up at the corner of the table, with his other friends, coming towards our table.

"Look, we don't have much time and... I'm asking you to just go with the... flow." Karma leant forward to me and I push his face back.

"What are you even talking about?" I ask, not really going with what he just told me.

"Y/n?" Nagisa recognise me as soon as he saw me. "You're the girl that Karma's been talking about?"

Karma gave him a confuse look before turning into a smirk.

"Of course she's the girl that I've been talking about!" Karma exclaimed and spared me a glance as if he was begging me to go with the flow.

"Oh, so it was Y/n all along." Teresaka chuckled and this time, Karma was even more confuse.

Karma's POV

Am I the only one who doesn't know this girl? This is so mess up right now! Where in the world is Okada?!

"So Y/n, have you said yes to Karma's question?" Teresaka ask and I gave  this Y/n a secret begging look before she sigh.