Chapter 20

Kris's POV
6 years later
It has now been six years since I married the love of my life and since our beautiful baby girl, Blakely, was born but we are now parents of four. First was Blakely, then about a year and a half later came the twin boys, Kaynon and Koda, then about two years after that came our youngest boy, Keagon.

"Everybody to the table! Breakfast is ready!" Madi yelled up the stares and it immediately sounded like a herd of horses was coming down the stares. "They are definitely your kids." Madi said to me and I laughed as the four of them began to race to get food. I sat with them for a few minutes but I had to get to Wrigley for BP. "Alright kiddos, I have to go. Y'all be good for your mom and I'll see y'all at the field in a little while." I said before kissing each one of them on the head, then giving my wife a kiss and walking out the door. Madi is still the trainer so Nick and his wife come to all the home games to sit with the kids.

Madi's POV
"Is everybody ready?" I asked my kids as I picked up Keagan. I got everyone in the car and we began the 10 minute drive to Wrigley. We all walked into the clubhouse to see some of the guys still in there. "Kris, your circus is here." Anthony stated. "Daddy!!" The kids all yelled in unison and they ran to their dad. "It's only been an hour since you saw me." Kris reminded them. "Yeah but we still missed you." Blakely told him and he smiled. "Awe. I missed you too sweetheart." Kris said. "Daddy. How long until game time?" Kaynon asked. "We play at 1:15 so... about an hour and a half." Kris told him. "Can we go throw?" Koda asked. "Of course." He responded and the twins grabbed their gloves and we followed him to the field.

Kris's POV
As I stepped out of the dugout and began throwing with my boys, I realized I have everything I need. I have my beautiful wife, my four awesome kids, and the great game of baseball. Chicago has given me everything I ever wanted and everything I didn't know I wanted. I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with one girl, and now I get to spend the rest of my life with a girl who is so much better. I owe all of my happiness to Chicago because without it, I never would've met Madi and I defiantly wouldn't be who I am or where I am today. I love everything about Chicago, Wrigley Field, and the Cubs organization and I'm so proud to be one of the Boys In Blue.

~~~~~
Well, that does it for this story! I had so much fun writing this but I'm super ready to get to work on my Dansby Swanson fanfic. So, y'all hop on over to "Love In The ATL" and check out the first chapter! Thank y'all so much for the support on this story and don't forget to like and comment💘