Chapter Three

Cuphead's POV

So it's been about two days or so since we talked about the trip. It is now Wednesday, and today is the day we leave for the trip. I got my clothes in a bag and packed up to get ready to leave. Someone then knocks on my door. "Come in," I say to whoever is knocking. Bendy then walks in. I was a bit surprised, to think it was actually my brother who was gonna come in. But I pushed the feeling away. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" I ask. Bendy returns my glance and says, "O-oh, yeah, Felix  just wanted me to go get you and tell you that we're meeting downstairs." "Oh, ok then. I'll be down in a bit," I replied calmly. We looked at each other for a few seconds, not moving a muscle. Soon, Bendy broke the stillness by walking out and closing the door lightly behind him. I'm not gay, am I? I ignored the thought; it wasn't important. After a few seconds of rethinking the moment, I walked downstairs. I guess everyone was waiting for me... I noticed that Boric and Mugs were sitting together, as well as Felix and Oswald. It looked as if Bendy was saving a seat for me. I blushed and smiled before sitting down. I turned and faced Felix, breaking the silence. "So, how come you wanted us to come down here?" I asked. "Well, I just thought that we could play a game before leaving for the trip. "Ok, that doesn't sound too bad, does it Mugs?" "I call Truth Or Dare!!" Mugs squealed happily. "OK then, it's settled; were playing Truth Or Dare," Felix said. "So, who's gonna go first?" Boris asked. "Let's let mugs go first since he was the one who thought up the game," Felix replied. "Ok... I choose Boris! Truth Or Dare?" "Dare," Boris replied, trying to look bold. "OK then.... how about you try to have a normal conversation with Mr. Mickey," Mugs smirks. "N-no, I can't do that," Boris said nervously. "But that's the point of the game," Bendy replied. "B-but, what if I mess something up, like-" Mugs interrupted him. "But then the game wouldn't be fuuuuun," Mugs complained. He usually does this when he wants to get his way. "Uhh, fiiine," Boris replied. "Ok Boris, now it's your turn," Felix said.

(A/N: Want the rest? Ok then, post your comment! Hope you enjoyed and yeah, bye!)