Regret

Johnny's Pov:

Tears fall from my face. I don't even bother to try and hold them back anymore. I've lost her. I can't believe I told Y/N I didn't love her. I did. She was the best thing that had walked into my life. She was the one who got me through everything and I have just let her walk away. I've hurt her.

I slid my back down the wall, crying heavily. I want to go after her..... but she told me to leave her alone. I don't want to piss her off anymore. 18 months of my life I was with her. I asked her to be my girlfriend when we were 15.

Why did I flirt with Kenz? I love Y/N! Kenz always gets into my head. She flirts effortlessly, and I always give her what she wants. My attention. And look where it's got me. I've lost the girl I love.

I look at my lock screen on my phone. It was a photo of me and her. We were on the beach in Greece. A vacation we had taken with both of our parents. She was on my back, her head nestled into my neck, her face covered with a smile. Her smile was gorgeous. Her hair was blowing in the wind. The photo made making me ache with regret. It makes me miss her even more. All I want to do is pull her tight into my chest and comfort her, to tell her everything was going to be okay and never let her go.

I love her.