The Ending: Part 3 - Fight Time

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

The Ending: Part 3 - Fight Time

Sozin's Comet streaks over the ground, its red energy destroying the clouds in its path as Appa flies in the air with Katara, Zuko and Rin riding on top. "Zuko, don't worry, we can take Azula," Rin assures him.

 "Zuko, don't worry, we can take Azula," Rin assures him

"I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about Aang. What if he doesn't have the guts to take out my Father? What if he loses?" Zuko asks them.

"Aang won't lose. He's gonna come back. He has to." Katara tells him and they look on in front of them, awaiting their arrival to the Fire Nation.

At the Fire Nation Royal Palace, in Azula's room, she's having her hair combed by Nishi as two other servants scrub her feet and another kneeling to her side holding a bowl of cherries up for her. Azula takes a cherry and begins chewing it them she feels a seed and opens her eyes in surprise spitting out the pit into her palm and shows it to the servant. "What am I holding?" Azula questions her sternly.

"A cherry pit, Princess." The servant girl answers quietly.

"Correct. And what day is this?" Azula asks her.

"It is the day of your Coronation." She replies.

"Yes, it is. So please, tell me why on the most important day of my life you decided to leave a pit in my cherry?" Azula asks her glaring at the pit between her fingers throwing it at the servant girl's head.

"It wasn't a decision. It was just a small mistake." She assures her.

"Small? Do you realise what could have happened if I hadn't sensed the pit in time?" She asks and the other servants look at the girl with worry.

"I supposed you could have... choked?" She questions.

"Yes. Then you will understand the severity of your crime." Azula tells her and she bows her head to the floor.