Aidan: You're different from her, I never met the first ever you, but I met plenty of them along with plenty of Ozpins. 

(Y/N): How am I different?

Aidan: With emotion roulette, you need different emotions for different powers. But each reincarnation has a main emotion from the 6 main emotions: anger, sadness, surprise, fear, disgust and happiness. Each reincarnation inhabits one of these six as their main emotion, obviously yours is happiness.

(Y/N): Ooh! Does that mean I'm the happiest!?

Aidan: Well, you're certainly the dumbest...

(Y/N): Stop calling me dumb already you jerk!

Aidan: Any way, you've done something different that no other generation has done before: you made friends with your enemy.

(Y/N): Huh?

Aidan: Even though we weren't there, we saw you talking with that ice cream girl and Ozpin could easily tell that just by being in your presence, she was changing, and then that change increased dramatically when she interacted with you. That's what prompted Ozpin into testing you the very next day, he believes that with your help we can not only stop Salem, but maybe even make her a powerful ally for any future threats...

(Y/N): Wait, so my mission is basically to make any friend I can find!?

Aidan: Apparently...

(Y/N): Oh heck yes! I'm already loving my new role!

Aidan: Oh, and (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Huh?

Aidan suddenly appeared behind him, kicking (Y/N) in the back and sending him off the cliff they were currently standing on straight to the forest below.

Aidan: You let your guard down again...

(Y/N): You jerk!!

The parasite watched as his only pupil was falling to the forest below, he started to think back on how he first met (Y/N). He didn't care for the boy, Ozpin insisted on becoming his teacher so that he'd prepare another reincarnation for battle, that all changed once Aidan discovered this incarnation was actually different from the others: they all wanted strength and power, this one however, he just wants to have fun and make friends, the complete opposite of who he's supposed to be.

Aidan: You really are peculiar...

(Timeskip)

Just as Aidan told him, Blake really was researching anything about the white fang, (Y/N) knew since Yang dragged him to the library where he watched Blake basically force herself awake and continue her research on anything to do with the white fang.

(Y/N): She needs a break...

Yang: And that's why I brought you along!

(Y/N): Huh? Me?

Yang: No Abraham Lincoln, yes you dummy! You have the magic to break the spell on Blake's curse!

(Y/N): She's been cursed!?

Yang: Yes! With the magic of obsession! Her curse is making her obsessed with the white fang! She needs to be rescued! Can I count on you?

(Y/N): Yes Ma'am!

Yang: Don't call me that! I'm too young for a Ma'am!

(Y/N): Yes sir!

Yang: Oh for the love of Oum! Get out there!

(Y/N): Right! Time to bring out the secret weapon!

Yang: You don't mean?

(Y/N): Oh yes I do!