Chapter 1: Reunion

"Daifuku? "Oven called out to his brother.

The blonde man halted his steps then turned to his back. "Ah, Oven, Katakuri. " The two men now catched up to him and they continued walking side by side.

"You were called too? " Oven asked with crossed arms.

"Yeah. " The man asked raised an eyebrow. "I don't know why though. "

The eldest of the three 'Mhmm'ed behind his scarf in thought. "It probably has something to do with Cracker's Wedding. "Katakuri concluded.

The other two nodded in agreement. It made much sense since the marriage was just announced to them by their mother yesterday.

Oven inwardly snickered as he remembered Cracker's overly dramatic surprised reaction.His younger brother's eyes look like they were about to pop out and snot was even dripping from his nose in shock.

But his happy mood was broken by his brother's sudden news.

"...I heard that she's coming.. "Daifuku said in an almost grim voice.

Oven turned to him with a raised eyebrow."Hm?Who?"

"Flan?"Katakuri guessed with his well enhanced Kenbunshoku Haki.

Daifuku sighed and nodded."Yeah, Flan."

"Ugh,Flan..."Oven groaned out,placing his hands on his hips. "I hate Flan.."

"You hate who, Oven? "A person said from a distance. The three immediately turned to the girl who was coolly approaching them with both hands in her pockets.

A nerve popped in Ovens head as he glared at her younger sister."You. I hate you." He bluntly said.

"And its 'Onii-sama' for you, Milk girl."

"Oi. "She replied,An irk mark appearing on her forehead too."What the fucking hell'd you called me again,Anchorhead?"

Oven's face turned extremely red in anger but before he could retaliate with an explosion, The eldest among the four stopped him with a gentle pat on the back.

"Flan. "Katakuri said calmly. The scarlet haired woman turned to him in attention. "A little respect to your older brothers. Please. "

Flan closed her eyes and calmed her nerves before replying. "Fine,Aniki. "

Oven merely clicked his tounge but didn't soften his glare at all.It didn't really matter at all. No matter what Katakuri says won't ever change her treatment towards them.

Daifuku and Oven might be one of the older ones amongst the siblings but they have never noticed her show them a bit of respect-In fact, she has never showed any respect for any of her siblings other than the eldest,Perospero and of course, Katakuri.

When asked why, her only answer was her rather arrogant claim of being stronger than anyone else other than the two (Perospero and Katakuri). Even though it was one hell of an arrogant claim, they couldn't deny the fact that it was true.

"C'mon Flan. Why don't we go together?"Daifuku signalled her to come closer to which the girl hestitantly complied to.

"So,what have you been up to?" It took Oven all his strength to swallow his remaining anger.

Katakuri's eyes glowed crimson.
-------
"Taking care of my territory properly unlike you-failure of a minister." The girl didn't even bother to glance at Oven to know how his face twisted in anger.

He was extremely triggered over her reply.His island was in a crisis 2 months earlier because of a rookie pirate's rampaging that caused severe damage over just because he was absent because he had to attended his Master's funeral.

"THAT'S IT" Oven was literally burning in anger. His devil fruit powers caused the air to grow hotter and hotter til it actually felt like it could burn everything. And it did.

The castle's furniture caught fire. Even Katakuri's scarf ignited.

"Oven!"The eldest called out to his younger brother to snap him out of it but it was of no use his voice fell into deaf ears.

Eyes glistening with anger, Oven proceeded to attacking Flan. The girl (who was too bothered about how hot it was) was caught off guard and was sent flying into the other side of the hall---

Katakuri flinched at his foresight."Too troublesome."

Good thing he used his haki before that could happen. Now all he had to do was stop his little sister from making that scenario happen.

"Taking care of my island."She said and paused to close her eyes.Seeing this opportunity, The eldest tried to take it.

But before Katakuri could interrupt her, she continued,"Its become fuckin' busy there after our Multiflavor flan resort became a hit. You idiots should visit there some time.You'll enjoy it more than your own shitty islands."She finished off with a childish grin.

The triplets were caught off guard by her not 'asshole-y' reply.They stared at her in disbelief.

Oven even stuttered comically in his reply."U-uhuh. I should vi-visit you-your island sometime huh? "

The two were obviously gaping at her but it was Katakuri who was the most surprised.

"Well, you visiting my island would be better than you making a mess in here. "She mumbled to herself which Katakuri didn't fail to hear.

'Did she possibly just saw the same future as me? 'A shiver traveled down his spine at his own thought.'That can't be. "

But his suspicions were answered by the knowing smirk the red head shot him.

He closed his eyes and sighed. 'So you have reached my level, huh? ' He was both excited and proud at this fact. Proud at his sister's greater strength and excited on how their sparring will go now.

'At least with this, she'll make proper decisions-she'll be more mature now. ' He once again sighed,this time in relief .

"I should go there too. I heard the milk produced in flan island is great." The minister of beans said placing his elbow on the shorter girl's shoulder.

"You should... "She replied with a genuine smile.

"Now I wonder what mama wants us for.. "The redhead thought out loud.
--------------------------------------------------
Soooo..... Lol... I thought of publishing this out of the blue.And I was like, Why not?

😂😂😂