Greeting the unexpected

I could hear the music all the way across the street. I really haven't gone one since last year, I was so excited. When I entered the house, I was given a red plastic cup. I knew what it was and drank it all. I decided to get another one from the kitchen. On my way there I saw Lace headed towards the stairs with a girl.

"Old ways never die" I thought to myself. I headed towards the kitchen and saw a couple making out. I grabbed two cups and headed towards the party. I wasn't looking where I was headed and collide with someone.

"I'm sorry" I whisper. I didn't know why I was whispering.

"It's alright" he replied. I froze, I knew that voice. I decided to look up and meet his eyes. Those eyes, crystal eyes looking at me. He smirked at me which meant he recognized me. The one and only Kyle Reid was standing there looking at me.
Kyle Reid. Playboy of the rival school and like Brice, he's the quarterback. He and Brice don't get along at all.

"Umm Hi" I said more like a whisper. He smiled while checking me out.

"Kylie what are you doing here" he asked. Why would he like to know? I was thinking of what to say but I realized everything looked similar. This was his house! The party was his party!

"Just came to have fun" I replied. Fun, with him I thought. Maybe he read my mine because the next thing I knew he was dragging me upstairs. To his room.
He pulled me to his room and locked his door. The more I observed him, the more I realized he had changed. He was taller and he was more handsome that ever. But of course he knew I was checking him out. He step closer to me and I could tell what he wanted.
He looked into my eyes before kissing me. It felt nice to kiss him. I miss this and I could tell he missed it too.

Flashback*
Freshman year. The football team have games at Kyle's school. I decided to come and support Brice. And of course the football team but mainly for Brice. I was headed towards the bleachers and then suddenly Brice turned to my direction. He smiled and walk towards me.

"Nice to see that you could make it" he said.

"Yeah, looks like fun" I replied. Maybe he knew I came for him. Maybe not I thought. I thought he was looking at me but I looked where he was staring and saw Maddie.
"Cool, um I have to go. See you after the game" he asked.

"Yeah sure" I responded smiling. Brice walked towards Maddie and I just felt upset cause I knew he liked her and not me.
After the game ended, I decided to leave because I couldn't handle seeing Brice with Melanie.
I was waiting for my friend Allie to come. I came here with her but she disappeared with her boyfriend Luke as soon as we got here.

"Need a ride" someone asked behind me. I turn around and I come face to face with a pair of blue eyes.
"No it's fine. I'm waiting for my friend," I replied. I texted Allie but she wasn't answering. The guy just stood there looking at me.

"Look I can take you home" he said. I didn't know whether it was a good idea or not but I decided to agree.

"Yeah sure" I replied. We headed towards this fancy car. His driver was waiting, looks like he's rich. I wasn't bother by that because I too am rich. We were headed towards my house and when we got there no one else was. Lace was probably with his girlfriend. Mom was at the hospital and dad was at the office. I didn't want to be mean so I asked him if he wanted to stay for a bit.

"Um do you want to go inside" I asked. I could tell he was thinking whether or no to enter.

"Why not" he said while grinning. I opened the door and led him to the living room.

"Nice house" he said while looking around. To be honest I like living here, it was big and we could throw the biggest party if we wanted to.

"It's nice" I replied while getting drinks. I remember I didn't know his name.

"So what's your name" I asked.

"Kyle Reid" he stated. I was shocked to hear that name. Everyone is my school talks about him. The best quarterback and the one who got into a fight with Brice. The one who Brice hates. The one I shouldn't be talking to. 

"I don't know your name either," he said.

"Kylie Foster" I said. I gave him the drink and just sat there in silence. I didn't want Brice to find out I met the one and only Kyle Reid. I didn't want Kyle to know that I knew Brice Davis.

"Well nice meeting you but I have to go" he said while getting up. I walked him to the door and watched as he left.