Virgil's Accident

A/n: There will be Roman X Virgil. Enjoy!

Setting: Thomas summoned Roman and Virgil for something he needed. The problem is, Virgil was just stepping into the bathroom as he was summoned. He is sitting where he usually does, but his hands are inbetween his legs.

Virgil's POV

Ugh. I hope Roman can help him so i dont have to stand up. Roman requests me. "What Roman?" "You have to participate Mr. EdgyMc My chemical romance." A spurt made its way out and i whimper. Roman looks at me puzzled. "Are you ok Virgil?" I cant tell him! He'll think im weak. Im a man, i hold a little pee. "Yes Thomas. Im fine." "Just checking." Several minutes pass and i dont know how long i can last. There is a visable wet spot on my black jeans. This is gonna be terrible...

Roman's POV

There's something wrong with Virgil and i need to know. "Are you in need of any assistance?" "No Princey im fine." Then i realised how cute he really is. God Virgil, if you knew.

Virgil's POV

Thomas and Roman start arguing about something. Its only a matter of time before i just lose control. "Uh... Hey guys? Ill be right ba-" "Virgil, sit. We're discussing and we need your input." Oh dear. Im using every tactic to keep from wetting myself but as im trying to stop a leak, it starts rushing out. "Oh god..." The room went silent and the only things that accompanied the silence was a loud hiss, liquid hitting the floor, gasps and my death glare at Roman. Roman rushes over to me hugging me despite my situation. "Oh my god Virge im so sorry! I should've known you were desperate. Everyone has accidents. Its ok Virgil." He... cares about me... "Dont tell the others. Ill never hear the end of it" "Ok. We promise. Lets get you cleaned up." He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the shower. I find this strange since i just... Well you know.... "Uh... are you sure you wanna carry me? Im still wet." "Oh im sure Virge. I don't care if your wet. It happens." He's so caring and... I give in to my emotions for Roman by letting my arms wrap around his neck. He doesn't seem to mind. Before he sets me down, he sits down and rubs my back to make me feel better. "I know it must be damaging for your emo-hipster image, but this stays between you, me and Thomas." I look up at him to thank him, we lock eyes and something in my head tells me to lean in. Our lips meet. "Definitely not telling anyone about this Roman..."

A/n: Yeah its short but it's cute and it's something. I don't think it's very good but tell what you think. ~E