YELLOW EYES

Edited

     We're in the middle of walking through the woods, yet again.
     "This is sooo fun." I mutter sarcastically as Styles glares at me.
     "Well were out here for your phone."He mutters, looking away from me as we search the floor.
     "Get a new phone!" Styles yells after a minute, I groan.
     "Those things are like 300 bucks." I mutter, looking away from him.
     "Your Rich?" He questions, looking at me weirdly.
     "No, my mothers rich. Do I have a car? No. I'm not rich." I continue to rustle through the leaves, hoping that my phone is around here somewhere.
     "Are you sure this is where it was?" His voice is irritated, as he looks around the woods.
     "The body was right there. I touched it. Literally." I glare at him. All he does is put his hands up in defense.
     "All I said was are you sure?" I look at him, I can't stay frustrated with him for long though. Hes too adorable.
     "Yes I'm sure." I say, tired of all this drama, I just want to find my phone and go home. These woods are starting to creep me out. 
     "This is private property." My head shoots up, seeing the one and only Derek Hale.
     "Holy shit." I whisper. His head shoots toward mine, his eyebrows raised. Hes attractive, I cant deny that. But I'm just shocked too see him here, his house burnt down. Why the hell would he be out here?
     "What are you doing here?" He questions, glancing at every one of us.
      "We were just looking for something-but Never mind. It's not important." I look at him as we turn to walk away.
     "Wait." I turn, my hand snaps up and catches my phone. How did I do that? Scott's eyes are wide.
     "Thanks." I look at him once more, his brows are furrowed in confusion. Hes confused too. 
     "No problem." He mutters before turning, stalking away.
     "Who the hell was that?" Scott says, looking at us with wide eyes.
     "Derek Hale."

     "Lacrosse practice is tonight." Styles says as he catches up to me, leaving Scott a little further in the woods.
     "And?" His eyes twinkle a little, the sun hitting his brown orbs perfectly.
     "Will you come and support me? Little Miss Martin." I glare at him.
     "No. Don't start that, I had to deal with it all my childhood." I was a big tomboy when I was little, then one year I wanted to be different. So Scott and styles started calling me , 'Little Miss Martin'... and I hated it.
     "Oh come on, you were adorable." He says, his face turning red after realizing what he said.
     "I didn't- that's not what I meant." He mutters in embarrassment. I laugh a little, before nudging his shoulder.
     "Of course I'll come support you. I don't see many people there cheering on bench warmers." I say, smiling at him as he sticks his tongue out at me.
     "Funny." He says sarcastically, throwing his hands up in the air.
     "Real funny."

    "It's freezing." I say, rubbing my hands together, trying to form some heat.
     "Move over." The one and only lydia Martin snaps at me. I glare at her.
     "Take your bitchy attitude somewhere else okay, I'm not in the mood to deal with you." I snap back, glaring at her. The new girl- who's name is Allison stands next to her awkwardly.
     "Don't start with me, I have things going on too." She has tears in her eyes, I don't feel bad.
     "With what?Didn't take my advice and got pregnant?" I glare at her, sick of her attitude toward me.
     "Yea, says the one who slept with my boyfriend." She glares at me more. I stand up throw my hands in the air and yell.
     "I'm still a fucking virgin Lydia! I didn't sleep with your stupid boyfriend! Ok? Now get it out of your stupid head!" I storm away, leaving her shocked expression. I'm angry. My pulse is racing, and I want to tear someone apart. I see boys looking at me with a shocked look as well, there was a rumor last year that I slept with a lot of people- the only ones who believed I didn't were Scott and Styles. I storm into the bathroom, I hear faint footsteps behind me. A part of me is hoping its Styles. I stare into the mirror. My eyes are yellow. How is that possible? I groan and hit my hands against the wall, seeing the brick crack under my hands. Someone turns me around, Styles. Just like I'd hoped. 
     "What's happening to me?" My heart is racing, I'm not angry anymore- I'm scared.
     "Breath- El, breath. Ok? Can you do that?" I shake my head no. His hands grip my hair, as he presses his lips to mine. I freeze, my eyes wide as he locks lips with me. After a few seconds I kiss him back. He pushes me against the wall, my back arching at the sudden act. My hands tangle in his hair as his find my hips. We pull away for breath, I stare at him wide eyed.
     "Well- that's one way to do it." I mutter, staring into his eyes.
     "Yellow eyes." He whispers, smiling.
     "What?" I furrow my brows in confusion.
     "You have beautiful yellow eyes."