Part 10: Let's Begin Again

Hi guys, I'm back! sorry for not being active. :/

*Several hours pass by, you guys already reached Harry's flat, he step out of the van then he wave saying goodbye but before the van closed Harry say's something.*

Harry: (Y/N), I'll pick you up later! I can't wait for it.

(Y/N): Don't be so excited harry! okay!

Harry: Okay. bye!

(Y/N): Bye!

After that Zayn closed the van and you start saying something.

(Y/N): Should, I go with him lads? (Confuse Face)

Niall: Why?

(Y/N): I dunno, I'm scared!

Zayn: Scared of what?

(Y/N): What if he wants me back in his life, then hurt me again?

Louis: I know Harry, He really loves you more than anything in this world okay!

(Y/N): And then?

Liam: And we also know that you guys stil love each other, so I think this is the time.

Niall: Go and Grab the chance okay!

(Y/N): Okay, I'm so lucky to have a brothers like you guys! I love you guys!

Zayn: We're lucky to have a little sister like you too, We love you more and more forever! :)

Louis: By the way, Say what you feel. It's not being rude, it's called being real okay?

(Y/N): I will guys!

*30 minutes ago, you guys already arrived in your house, you went to your room and lay down on your bed you really miss your bed, after that you got up and called Zayn and Niall to choose what to wear, you love it when your two favourite brother help you to choose the perfect one, after 10 minutes you guys already picked the right one. -----------> ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126024787 ) then Harry texted you*

From: Harry;

"Hey, are you guys already home? Xx"

To: Harry;

"Yeah, btw! what time are you going to pick me? Xx"

From: Harry;

"Oooh, Uhmm! Quarter to seven!"

To: Harry;

"Okay, see you later Haz! Xx ♥♥ :*"

From: Harry;

"I can't wait to see you babe!"

To: Harry;

"Stop calling me in that way! :P"

From: Harry;

"But soon you'll be mine again and forever!"

To: Harry;

"HAHAHAHAHAH! Fuck you man! LOL!"

From: Harry;

"I love you, instead of saying Fuck you too! HAHAHAHA!"

To: Harry;

"Shut up! I love you too bye!"

From: Harry;

" Bye! Mwaaaa! :* Xx"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part X is coming! :) Xx