First kiss

Ethan:  "Trust me, E. With this love potion, you'll finally be able to ask her on a date." Benny said. You were eavesdropping on the boys at school. Apparently your idiot brother made a love potion so that Ethan could land a date with Sarah, whom he had a crush on. But the problem was that you had a crush on Ethan, and he had no idea. Wanna know something funny? Ethan only said he had a crush on Sarah, because he couldn't tell you face-to-face that he actually had such a huge crush on you. You were kinda mad that Benny would try and use magic to help his best friend with his girl problems. "Benny...maybe we shouldn't do this. She'd totally kill us if she found out," Ethan said softly. You decided enough was enough. When you saw them take out the love potion—just as Erica and Sarah were walking by—you walked up to them quickly, took the love potion and made it disappear. Benny looked at you wide-eyed. "What did you just do?" He asked in a whispery voice. You glared at your brother, wrapping an arm around Ethan's shoulders. "Saving a potential disaster. And possibly about to make the stupidest mistake ever." You answered. Before anyone could get a word out, you grabbed Ethan by the collar of his shirt, placing your lips on his. His brain went fuzzy; he's dreamt of this moment since 7th grade. When you pulled away, he was bright red. "So I'll pick you up on Saturday?" You asked. He nodded as you smirked, sauntering off to class with Erica and Sarah. "What just happened?" Ethan squeaked out. Benny looked at him brightly. "Dude! Y/N just kissed you. That was awesome, other than the fact that, y'know, she's my sister and all..." he trailed off as they walked off to class. Ethan couldn't stop smiling; he just had his first kiss with the girl of his dreams.

Benny:  So, apparently Benny had created an evil twin of himself with a magical camera. And right now, you had no idea you were talking to Benny's evil twin. You didn't know that Benny had a flirty side...or knew how to be cool. "Gee, Benny. Flowers? For me?" You asked shyly, looking at the bouquet of flowers he handed you. "Anything for a smoking hot babe like you," he winked, causing you to blush intensely. "That's so sweet." You gushed, making evil Benny smirk. Just then, Benny—the real Benny—appeared from the corner and got angry. "You!" He shouted, pointing at his evil twin. "Benny?!" You asked with wide eyes. Then you looked at the other form of Benny before you and got really mad. "You played me for a fool. That's the one thing you and Benny don't have in common," you seethed, cocking your first back as you delivered a right handed hook to his jaw, making him stumble and fall backwards. You made sure he couldn't get up. "You don't toy with Y/N Morgan and then think you can get away with it," you growled. You looked up at Benny, a smile forming on your face. "I kinda knew he wasn't you; he was cool and charming." You said, which made Benny drop his head. You lifted two fingers underneath his chin and smiled more. "I think you're pretty charming." You said before Benny closed the gap between the two of you. It was like fireworks and nuclear bombs going off at the same time. When you two pulled away, you smiled so brightly. Benny smiled too and held you close, never wanting to let you go.

Rory:  Rory tends to talk...a lot. But that's okay, because if he doesn't know when to shut up, then you do. You two were sitting in a movie theater by yourselves, since no one wanted to see Avengers:  Age of Ultron in theaters. So, Rory took you, seeing as he knew how much you loved the Avengers. During the battle scene in Sokovia, you two watched intensely as Pietro died. Rory got so mad. "Dude...uncool. The one twin that could run around like a vampire and he gets shot to death. This is one of the worst—" he got cut off from his rant by a pair of lips. Not just anyone's:  yours. Rory was in a state of shock. You two were actually kissing. He broke out of his shock and kissed back, gently pulling you just a little closer to him. It's a good thing that you two don't need to breathe; you wanted that kiss to last for eternity.

Jesse:  You were at this party that Jesse invited you to, hanging out with a bunch of seniors and other kids from school. Your eyes went wide when you saw Erica there. She looked at you and smiled, waving excitedly. You waved back, a little smile on your face. You decided to kinda hang back by yourself. Not a good move. You counted at least five—no six guys staring at your butt. You instantly regretted wearing your mini skirt. You were trying to talk to Jesse when some guy walked past you two and literally grabbed your butt. You felt violated. "Hey, back off you perverted little freak." Jesse growled. The guy smirked. "Oh yeah? Or what?" He taunted. "If you touch my girl one more time, I swear to God I will kill you," he promised darkly. The jock didn't seem convinced, so Jesse turned to you, grabbed your face in his hands, and pressed your lips together. You were unsure of what was going on, but the only thing that you could register was that you were kissing Jesse. You two pulled away so you could breathe, and the jock wasn't there anymore. You smiled gratefully and shyly. "Thanks, Jesse. You saved my life." You thanked. Jesse smirked and kept an arm around your waist. "Listen up! Y/N is my girl. And if any one of you guys try to mess with her, I will know. So don't eye my girl." He threatened. You didn't care; you could only think about that kiss.