The Weeping Angels

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or worlds, they are the property of ABC's Once Upon a Time and BBC's Dr. Who and are not my intellectual property. There is no financial gain made from this nor will any be sought. This is for entertainment purposes only. Again, I do not own and did not create the fictional characters used in this fanfic, which only belongs Once Upon and Time and Dr. Who.
Also, i apologize for any grammar errors that I might of missed! Hope you like it! From a corner of my crazy imagination to you amazing people!
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

BELLE'S POV:

"Belle, I'm so sorry...please," Rumple begged, going down on his knees. I looked into his eyes and tried my best not to drown in the deep despair flooding over Rumple.

"I trusted you Rumple. Everyone told me I was insane for trusting you but I ignored them. I wanted to believe you changed so badly...but you didn't ," I replied, letting the gravity of the truth soak into my brain and hopefully into my stubborn heart. Letting my guard down slightly, I allowed some tears to escape the prison they were in. I no longer cared if he saw me crying.

"Please Belle, I did change. See? I'm a better person now than-"

"Liar! You haven't changed a bit. Your hunger for power and magic consumed you. I just wanted the truth for once...I-I wanted you to love me more than you loved magic."

"I do! I do love you more than magic Belle! But please, give me the dagger."

I ignored his last request and crouched down so we were looking face to face, knowing the end was near. "You once told me that your power meant more to you than me, and I never believed you. I almost lost myself trying to help you Rumple, but no more." I stood up and wiped away the tears, trying with all my strength not collapse next to Rumple and cry in his arms. I had to be strong and see this out until the end. My decision was made, this ended now.

"What are you going to do? You can't send me over the town line Belle, I would never be able to come back," Rumple pleaded, attempting to get up but struggled, almost as if there was a massive force of sorrow and grief pushing him down.

"Oh I'm not going to send you over the town line, " I informed him, trying to sound calm but failing miserably as a fresh wave of tears blurred my vision and threatened to trail out. I didn't let them. Instead, I walked past him and positoned myself directly in front of the town line, straightening my back, lifting my chin, and holding out Rumple's dagger chest level. Be brave, be brave, be brave....

I took a deep breath in and held it, closing my eyes and letting the cool breeze dance throughout my hair like a light spring dance. The entire world held it's breath, and I had to grip the dagger tighter in order to calm my trembling hand.

"Rumpelstiltskin, I command you to remain in Story Brook and leave me be. You shall not hurt anyone as long as I have the dagger in my possession or that of a trusted friend. That is a command."

"What...?"A look of perplexity crossed Rumple's face as he struggled to figure out what I was about to do.

"As for me...." I continued, "I will leave story and finally go explore the world."

Rumple stared at me, eyes wide with shock and terror and sorrow and surprise.

"W-what?" He asked, his voice trembling with an overwhelming dose of emotion. "Y-you can't. Belle, don't go-"

"It has been decided Rumple," I firmly interrupted, my voice surprisingly sounding confident and detached.

I looked once more at Rumple and swallowed all the emotions that were piercing and invading both my heart and my mind at once. I knew I couldn't ignore them, however, and I would have to release them at some point.