Part 3

After a week, we had to come to the conclusion that obviously, he had died and that my sister went to the other world alongside him. My mother recalls this day like if it was yesterday and sometimes she has those little moments where she can't hide the trauma... Since this very day, she never had any relationship with any other man to keep her company and came back to Vim Cling, the place she was "born".

It was the capital of her beloved Diamond island and she became responsible for her own kind for lack of a ruler. She had hurried back to live among the people of the race her husband had handcrafted two thousand years ago. When we got back, she had trained me for physical combat a little bit, but I was spending most of my time studying the knowledge of all those races she had come across in her travels, knowledge she had kept precious within the castle walls, written in tomes we had in our royal library. I was by appearance very similar to my peers. Taller than most races, white ivory skinned, pale grey irises, and long diamond crystals coming out of my whole body, but mostly where other races had "hair". Unlike the other Cashmyrs however my skin was a bit darker as I had a Marula father. I also had a particular passion to learn how the other cultures around the globe would live and communicate. And this was the reason I had learned most of all the other languages that existed to this day mostly on my own, and became known as the "God of language" several years ago within Diamond island. Mother mentioned in the past that Edega wanted to call me "little guy" officially, but that did not do for her, she also wanted me to have a real name, name she almost never used since he died, how ironic (sigh)... Now she is the one to call me "little guy" and it has been 80 years, I am pretty sure she will continue to call me that name until either of us perish.

As I confessed before, I spoke most of every language from every race living on and inside Genova. That would give me the opportunity to keep my journal true towards the philosophies other races we were about to meet believed in, not only this but their inventions and legends too...

This is what I chose as my life mission, write a story on each god that exists on this moon and maybe even on the other moons of Sagon. If I find the time and still carry this passion in my soul, maybe I would even have the time to reach Sagon planet, the birthplace of my hero, Gregorim the messiah.

I will try to meet at least one god every few months before I come back to Vim Cling. My mother will however follow her own life mission the next few years, and this will, I hope bring us closer.

Her mission consists in purifying the maximum of cursed objects she would come across. Unlike my father that could purify people, she only had the talent to purify items. How to explain,(sigh) take something ugly and make it beautiful always had more merit than taking something nice and making it nicer, or evthe opposite, tarnishing it... It had also more merit than to take something ugly and to destroy it. She asked me before leaving in an innocent manner like if I was still just a kid:

(Mother): "Ready to come on the adventure of our life little guy? This is it, time to show what you have learned in 88 years. You must be scared eh??"

I answered with assurance:

"Not at all mother, you can have faith and trust in me for I have been your most loyal apprentice in your teachings concerning the passion of eternal learning".

She continued the conversation with:

"I will then take the risk to put my life into your hands little guy, you will be the official leader of our expedition and I will count on you to protect us... I will leave all my items here in the hands of my "sister" Fallam, disguising myself as a lower level guard. Please, make sure that you do not deceive me these next few years, eh?"

She handed me at that moment with emotion "Novex", a short diamond sword of premium quality. I had heard of this masterpiece often from her past travels. It was her personal weapon, since her youth... It was used many times and I felt powerful magic inhabiting within this cherished item from another era. Mother and I both had gear like most of our soldiers to reduce the attraction the enemy would have to kill us first. We had all high quality gear unlike them but it was not over the top crazy heirloom items. We had the full gear: Everything diamond, helmet, mask, plate mail, pauldrons, gloves, greaves and boots.

Speechless, I realised the task that she expected from me... I closed my eyes to savour the moment and all I could hear my brain repeat over and over was:

"Thank you mother, I will do everything to make you proud".

I then looked at her again only as we boarded the diamond boat and she grinned, like she does ever so often. She was so easy going haha, hopefully I don't fail her after being so damn confident now...

Sincerely yours ......... Debagiis ... The god of language ............