Chapter 1: Starlight Music

Jem and The Holograms made a biggest history for becoming stars and battling the band with The Misfits. Stormer and Kimber are close best friends like sisters to each other. Rio had more time to think about between Jem and Jerrica the same time. After the concert, Rio looks at Jem and he felt more connected with Jem. Jem walks to her dressing room with The Holograms and Kimber looks at the picture of Sean.
-"Show's over Synergy." Jem said as she transformed to Jerrica.
-"Does Rio ever looks so guilty?" Aja asked.
-"No but he's never look so guilty before and besides, I can't tell him my altar ego." Jerrica said.
-"Hmm, I would just forget about telling him your identity." Shana said.
-"I mean you're my big sister and it's your decision." Kimber said.
-"She's right Jerrica, you just have choose between telling him that you're Jem or not telling him." Raya said.
-"You're right Raya, I kept thinking that I want to tell Rio but it's a very hard decision to tell him." Jerrica said.
-"We'll support you if anything goes wrong with you and Rio." Aja said.
-"There's always more time with us and Rio." Shana said.
-"I know and we better get to Starlight Music." Jerrica said.
They drove off with the Rocking Roadster and they made it to Starlight Music.
-"Jerrica, I didn't think that you would come." Rio said.
-"Well I was coming here and taking care of business." Jerrica said.
-"Well as long as you're here and I really like to know if you want to go on a date with me." Rio said.
-"Oh Rio, I love to and Riot hasn't shown up in months." Jerrica said.
-"Thank heavens." Rio said.
-"I'm never going back with him anymore and I'm only staying with you." Jerrica said.
Meanwhile, The Misfits are having the worse feeling for being the least favorite for their band and Eric is holding up the money to pay for the studio.
-"AAAGGGHHH!" Pizzazz screams.
-"What's wrong with you?" Roxy asked.
-"We're the least band that everyone loves but Jem and The Holograms are the number one." Pizzazz said.
-"There's a chance that Kimber and I are going to perform right." Stormer said.
-"Oh no you're not and this is not a chance to talk about you and Kimber performing at La Club Cool." Jetta said.
-"Oh c'mon guys, Kimber is my close best friend that I ever had and we had a lot of fun together." Stormer said.
-"Forget about her, Stormer and let's face it, you're a Mistfit not Hologram." Pizzazz said.
-"Oh Kimber." Stormer said.
Later that night at Starlight Music, Rio and Jerrica are working business during the meeting.
-"Well we are now ready for the big event soon that will hit New York." Joanie said.
-"I would considered that Lin Z will make that decision." Jerrica said.
-"We will totally go for New York for the next event." Lin Z said.
-"We need more records to cut and the albums to come out." Anthony said.
-"We'll start next week." Jerrica said.
-"Outrageous." Kimber said.
Later at Misfits Music, Stormer decided to sneak out while The Misfits are having a talk with Eric and she went to Starlight Music to see Kimber.
-"Excuse me ma'am, where do you think you're going." Gloria said.
-"I'm here to see Kimber." Stormer said.
-"She's in there for a meeting." Gloria said.
-"I really need to see her and this is a big emergency." Stormer said.
-"You can go see her." Gloria said.
Stormer went in to see Kimber, -"Kimber, I need to tell you with this emergency talk." Stormer said.
-"Stormer, what's wrong?" Kimber question.
-"Pizzazz and the others are not wanting me perform with you at La Club Cool." Stormer said.
-"Oh no." Kimber said.
-"Oh yes and we've been friends forever." Stormer said.
-"I know Stormer and we can't let go of our friendship." Kimber said.
-"And we won't." Stormer said.
-"Pizzazz has gone far enough." Aja said.
-"We won't let her to ruin your friendship forever." Raya said.
All the sudden at Misfits Music,
-"STORMER!" Pizzazz yelled.
-"You don't have to yell, Pizzazz." Roxy said.
-"Where's Stormer?" Eric asked.
-"She's gone." Jetta said.
-"Find Stormer or else this group will perform without her." Eric said.
Find out on the next chapter