FAQ #1

Some of these will be copy-pasted from where I've answered them before.

Q: Are you finishing the series?

A: No. In short, I don't have the time, patience, energy, or motive. Don't try to change my mind, it'll only make things worse.

Q: Why is Winterfrost a mary sue?

A: Because I was bad at writing and couldn't make an interesting character without giving her unrealistic powers. She was only meant to have a few minor powers, just to help her with the whole "prophecy" thing, but it got out of hand.

Q: Why is Fireclaw a player/cheater/etc??

A: Fireclaw isn't meant to be portrayed as a "player" or "cheater" or anything like that. Just a simple cat caught in an awkward situation. I don't remember if I ever wrote about it. Basically, when they were kits, Feather and Fire happened to stumble into each other after illegally wandering out of camp and became friends. When they were 6 moons old, they started to develop more fondness towards each other (I'll remind y'all that a 6-month-old cat is almost full-grown) but Firepaw found out that Featherpaw was training as a medicine cat, and got scared that by becoming mates in the future they'd be cursed or something (because of 1, her being a medicine cat and 2, them being from different clans) so he decided to stop meeting with her. When he stumbled into Winterpaw, he was waiting to meet Featherpaw for one last time to kinda "end" their meetings. He didn't know she had any relation to Featherpaw. We all know where that ended up..

Q: How can Winterfrost have 15 kits?

A: I held off on answering this one for a long time, but to put it simply I read something on the internet that said "lol a cat once had 15 kits" and was like "WOW I should put it in the story because that makes sense :D". Then, later on, I realized I had no explanation, and rushed to come up with an answer. Basically, I thought about introducing them as a few cats who'd died unfairly in a former life and were given another chance through Winterfrost. Kinda like Cinderpelt/Cinderheart. The details are fuzzy but I think that's about it.

Q: W0t? Morningriver appeared after she died?? And why is she so salty???

A: Yeah that's just author error. You can take it one way or the other, her dying was the mistake or me writing her as alive after she died was the mistake. As for her being salty towards Winter, that was me trying desperately to grab for a dramatic exit. It was out of character. If I could go back it wouldn't be canon.

Q: Wow Darksoul is soo evil

A: Darksoul went way overboard and I'm aware of this. I meant to portray him as confused about his future/a bad decision maker caught in a weird situation, not downright evil. Again, my error. Details about this are fuzzy too.

---

Welp that's all I can think of for now. This being said, I will no longer be answering simple questions like these. Maybe if they're in a bit more details, but as it stands, I won't.

So ask away. I may also pull more questions from the books if people comment there instead, but if they do I'll be keeping them anonymous. I will ping people who ask here with answers on the next update, or if I don't get very many within a week, I'll answer here and just copy-paste. Something like that.