Where Are We? Sasha and Ashlie arrive in Loguetown!?

"Na, don't worry about it. You probably did good on the test, Sasha" Ashlie said to her friend as her poofy curly brown hair flopped in the wind, madly attacking her face.

"Easy for you to say," Sasha said trying in vain to flip her hair out of her eyes.

Ashlie repeated the action with her own straight blonde hair and it sat behind her ears and around her neck comfortably. The girls arrived at Ashlie's house and darted to her room, Sasha switched the subject to where she was in One piece. The exciting anime show that Sasha introduced her too. The two were laughing hysterically at the latest update on Luffy's stupidity. Sasha stole a glance at the new poster on the wall. It was a One Piece poster from when they were still in Loguetown. Usopp had the fish, and Smoker was in it, the Merry, even Dragon. "Wow, thats awesome!!!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Yeah! I just got it! Look at Sanji's face" Ashlie laughed, pointing at the blonde with a heart eye. 

"Ashlie!! Dishes! Don't make me tell you again!" Ashlie's father snapped from down the hall. Ashlie huffed in her distain for chores. She slowly stood and lazly started a shimmy to slowly get her backpack off. 

Then Ashlie said it, the nine words that changed the girls lives forever.

"I wish we lived in the One Piece world." Suddenly a black hole opened sucking the girls into it in seconds. The hole then disappeared and the One Piece poster lay on the floor in Ashlie's room. When her brother came to tell her that their father wanted her to do the dishes, he glanced around confused as he remembered her coming home, but then shrugged to himself and left without even a second glance. If Ashlie had snuck out with Sasha that was her problem to face with Dad.  However, had he payed a little more attention to the displaced poster he would have seen two girls that looked remarkably like Sasha and Ashlie at the base of a tree, in the top left side.

         Ashlie was the first to wake up, but as she did she realized she was in a very, VERY  high tree. She screamed a glass shattering scream as she scrambled to hold onto something, knocking her off balance. She could feel herself falling so she desperately grabbed for anything she could, and that just happened to be an unconscious Sasha. Ashlie's weight pulled her down and the two tumbled out, landing painfully on the ground next to each other.

"Ow," Sasha groaned sitting up and rubbing her nose.

"That hurt," Ashlie said clutching her head. The two slowly opened their eyes and looked at each other then froze.

"AAAAAAA," The girl's screamed in unison.

"Why are you animated!?" Ashlie screamed gesturing to all of Sasha. Her hair, which was normally a puffy mess, was still curly as it was but it framed her face in a beautiful way and to top it off she had a single elegant curl from her hairline that went to the right side of her nose stopping right before her pink lips. Her eyes remained the same carmel brown as they were before, but they were much bigger. Her boobs were big in the other world remained the same but she had hips now. She looked pretty, but she didn't lose her intimidating demeanor.  Ashlie's major change was her boobies. In the other world they were smaller, however they almost matched Sasha's. She, like Sasha, was still in her clothing from before and her eyes were the same grey, blue, green they were before, but like Sasha's, they were bigger and looked drawn. Her hair was still straight and blonde but it was a calm messy, nothing like Sasha's previous hair. Her bangs fell on the right side of her face covering her eye and most of her cheek with it stopping just below her chin. She had a newfound beauty.

"Omg your boobs!!" Sasha exclaimed. "They're so big!"

"Seriously!?" Ashlie exclaimed pulling out her shirt and looking in. "If you think that is weird... Your hair-"