Chapter 2

You sat in the dark confines of your empty living room. All of your doors locked and the lights turned off. Even if the chances were slim You hoped the famous copy ninja would fall for your ridiculous trap and believe you were not home. You let out a sad sigh knowing you would have to face Kakashi sometime soon.
*at the Hokages office*
"Lady Tsunade you wished to speak to me?" Kakashi leisurely walked into Tsunade's office.
"Kakashi (f/n) has asked me to relay a message to you," Kakashi was all ears at the mention of your name. "She says she never wants to see you again."
Kakashi's eyes widened. "What happened?! What's wrong with her? Is she sick?" Kakashi voice was filled with worry and anger. Tsunade was astonished over his outburst. It was very uncommon for the stoic jounin to act that way. "Kakashi," Tsunade softly said, "(f/n)'s pregnant with your child. She believes it's for the best if you stop seeing each other."
Kakashi raced out of her office leaving a trail of tears that led to your house.
*time skip*
The pounding on your door tore you out of your thoughts. "(F/n) I know your in there! Open up! Please!" Kakshi sounded terribly desperate and sad. The tears you managed to suppress made their way back to the corners of your eyes. You tried to be as quiet as you could so Kakashi would go away. Unfortunately for you Kakashi knew where you hid the spare key. After unlocking the door he rushed to where you were sitting. You kept your eyes glued to the floor. "Damn, I forgot about that key." A sad smiled formed on your lips. Kakashi fell to his knee's. Sobs racked his body. "I-I can't lose you too. Your all I have left!" Images of Rin, Obito, the fourth, and Kakashi's father flashed through your head. You rubbed your fingers through his silver hair in an attempt to calm him down.
"I'm not going to run away from you or are child!" He stared straight into your eyes. "So she told you about that." You pulled his mask down. "(F/n) I love you so much!" The light from the moon made his tears glimmer in there own painfully beautiful way. Finally you allowed yourself to look him in the eye. "I-I love you too."
Kakashi let out a sigh of relief and rested his head on your lap.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Kakashi." You whispered multiple apologies. Kakashi returned an 'it's okay' or an ''I forgive you' each time.