Chapter 3!

Okay it took a while for me to think this one out:) I hope you guys like this one!

Here's chapter 3 Enjoy:) x and not to forget I just realized I had 50+ reads thank you guys so much I appreciate it really:) thanks!!

Well enough of boring you, enjoy:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•••

"I'm not leaving till I get an answer" he whispered again.....

"okay, and If I don't answer?" I said a little seductively turning around to face him. "I'm just gonna make you scream it then." he said winking. He then grasped my waist with his hands, and kissed me roughly, but passionately on my lips.

He then started trailing kisses down my neck, I couldn't help but feel pleased from the touch of his soft, moist lips. He barely gave me time to think, but before I got caught up with his touch I pushed him away enough for him to hit his back against the fridge.

I think he liked it because his eyes became full of lust again, as soon as I realized it he came back walking closer to me. "zayn!" was all I could yell. "get away from me zayn!" I yelled again. He then grabbed my hips tight and lifted me up on the counter that was behind me which caused the glass of milk to spill on the ground and glass was everywhere underneath zayn.

He then crawled up on top of me, and before I could do anything he pinned my arms up above my head, and planted his lips on mine. Before I could get lost in his kiss, I started squarming around and moving to let loose of his grip. With him knowing one of my weaknesses was him kissing my thighs, he did that which made me bite my lower lip, but snapped out of it,and noticed he let go of my arms, and was grasping tight on my thighs.

So I leaned up a bit, and pushed him on the shoulders he backed away. I took the chance to crawl off the counter, but zayn followed me crawling on his hands and knees trying to reach me. I noticed him biting his lower lip. I knew he liked it when I played hard to get. I then jumped off the counter before zayn could touch me.

I then jumped and sat on the couch, and put in the movie Monsters Inc. I looked to my left to find zayn still sitting on his knees, and he had this pout, and puppy dog eyes, he was such a cutie sometimes. I felt bad for teasing him for nearly an hour, but he deserved it zayn then came and sat next to me and said "babe don't you think I suffered enough" He said still pouting. "nope" I said popping the "p." "babe you disobeyed me" I said while crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry I couldn't control the feelings inside of me, I just can help myself when I'm around you" he said Ina seductive tone while leaning in to kiss my sweet spot behind my ear. I kept biting my lower lip to not let a moan slip my mouth, so he won't think that I liked the feeling.

I failed..... "Zaynie" I kept moaning while placing my hand on his rock hard chest. "you like that feeling?" zayn asked against my skin. "I don't like it all" I said raising my voice again. He stopped and looked at me. I then got up, and snaked both my legs on both sides of zayns legs, and both his legs I between.

I cupped zayns face, and looked him straight into his confused big brown eyes and said "I loved it" as I said that I placed my lips on his lips, he then kissed back ever so passionately with out hesitation. He then started licking the bottom of my lip for entrance. I actually didn't give him the entrance he then placed his hands on my lower back for support and picked me up, he grabbed My legs and placed them around his waist.

It was like sensed he sensed that I wanted to take it to the bedroom. I chuckled and asked him "how did you know I wanted to take it to the bedroom?" I asked a little low as I laid my head on his chest.

"because your not some girl to just have sex on the couch. To me your a girl who deserves to be loved on a bed full of red rose petals." he said softly on my hair.

"what?" I asked lifting my head off of his chest, and jumped off of him and looked at the bed right in front of me that was full of red rose petals just as he said. I smiled to myself, and turned around to look at zayn. "did you do this when I left?" I asked him with a huge smile on my lips. "yeah" was all he said.

"Zayn babe what's wrong?" I asked him as he looked a bit upset. "you didn't even notice it?" he asked sadly.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•••

A cliff hanger just to keep you guys on your toes!!

Please comment and vote I want to see what you guys think of it so far:) I will be posting as soon as I can thanks for all the readers:) xx