You're only mine

Jennie p.o.v

I hope my relationship with Jisoo last forever. Jisoo is still sleeping, in my arms. She are so beautiful, even in the sleep. I kiss her top of her head, she move a bit and looks up to me.

"Morning."

"Morning baby. Have a good sleep?" She smiles.

"Of course, veryyy good." She moved up, on my body.

"Oh my God Jennie, your feels so hot. I think your temperature is getting higher again. I told you we should not do things last night, look, its tired you out. " She said while placing her back hand on my forehead.

"But its fun right?" I smirked. Lick her mouth and kiss the huge hickeys I made below her jaw.

"Jennie, I'm serious. We should go to clinic, you're getting hotter."

"Maybe because you're on top of me without clothes?" I smiled, teasing Jisoo are the best, she trapped her face on my neck, she always shy when I teased her.

"Can I ask you something?" I rub her smooth back skin. I kissed her shoulder.

"What is it love?" Jisoo kiss my neck.

"Have you sleep with Jinyoung?" Jisoo stop from kissing my neck. She looks up, please give me an answer that will not hurting me.

"No."

I leaned up to kiss her. "You're only mine Kim Jisoo. Remember that."

. . .

Its been a week, my fever has completely gone. My relationship with Jisoo are getting stronger besides there's Irene always gets in the middle of our relationship.

Jisoo is trying hard to not gets hurt by Irene actions but I know she hold it. Last night she sleeps after a long cry after Irene try to kiss me and she saw it.

I'm now searching for Jisoo, she doesn't enter room yet after she wakes up this morning and I found her at the bench outside.

I sits on her laps and she looks at me, those sad eyes, its so hurt to see it.

"What are you doing here?" I lean to her shoulder and kiss her neck.

"Nothing, just takes fresh air."

"This must be so hurt right." I touch the red hickeys on her neck.

"I'm sorry for this and for last night. Believe me, I don't do anything with Irene. And she didn't manage to do anything to me. I tell her I have girlfriend last night but when I was about to say your name, she pushed me and try to emmm."

"I'll believe you if you promised to stop say her name in front of me." Jisoo pouted, I eagerly nod.

"I promised." Then, her smiles is given to me.

"What you wanna do after this?" I asked her while my mouth on her neck.

"Nothing, why?" I stand up and takes her hand. I lead her to my car.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret." I smirked.

"No, let me change first. Besides my things are in there." Jisoo try to gets out from car.

"Don't worry babe, I'll handle it all. Just stay here."

I run to my room, takes all the bags I packed just now and bring it outside. I put it to the trunk and drive to the destination. Jisoo keeps asking me but, its a surprised.

Jisoo p.o.v

I don't know where Jennie wants to takes me, she really did not telling me. Then I'm surrender.

After awhile, Jennie's car move to a house, very big house. The yard are so huge, there's many animals playing at the yard such as rabbit and bird.

"Come." Jennie opened the door for me. She interwined our hand and walks to the door.

We stepped in, its so big, like a hall. Jennie brings me to tour this house, there are swimming pool at the second floor, my mouth didn't stop to praise this house.

"Who's house is this Jennie?" I ask her when she stopped at the one big room, I guess this is the master bedroom.

"My parents house." She answered.

I look at her, she patted the bed besides her and I go sits there. She tooks my hand.

"Do you want to live here Jisoo? With me,"

She asking me, looks dead in my eyes. I smiled and lean to kiss her.

"I'll take that as yes." She said after we breaks the kiss.