10

richies gaze shifted between the bag and bill. he lowered his arm slowly, a confused look spread across his face.

"go on."

bill took a deep breath in, preparing himself for what he was about to say.

"w-we should p-p-play spin the b-bottle."

richies face softened, and a laugh escaped his mouth.

"seriously?" richie waited for any objections, but was 'forced' to continue due to the silence. "trying to kiss me, right?"

"y-yeah, sure, whatever rich. let's just p-p-play."

"we all know who you're trying to kiss, billiam. it's alright, i won't tell if you won't."

heat rushed to bill's cheeks as he looked at the floor, waiting for someone to break the silence again.

"but.. almost all of us are boys?" ben stated, though it came out as more of a question.

"i'm okay with it!" richie practically yelled.

"i guess i am too." mike shrugged.

stanley and bill looked at each other, unable to conjure up a response.

"looks like they are too. eds?"

"kissing people is disgusting, do you know how many germs are in a persons mouth? and did you know there's an aids epidemic-"

"eddie, you're not gonna get aids! you can just stick to kissing me."

eddie gulped, deciding to keep his mouth shut.

"bev?"

beverly's gaze shifted to ben, before responding.

"sure." she shrugged.

"how do we make it interesting though?"

"we could all um.. take a puff before or after a kiss?"

richie stared at the adorable boy beside him, trying to contain himself but failed to do so.

"why are you laughing?" eddie frowned.

"a puff? this isn't an inhaler dude."

the small boy folded his arms over his chest, faking puppy dog eyes.

"eds, you're cute, but you know that was dumb. that's not that interesting anyways. come on guys! think!"

"we could shot gun?" beverly suggested.

"what's that?" ben spoke up, just as confused as the others.

"needs to be more interesting! i thought i raised y'all better than this." richie eyed the group for a few moments, before realizing no one was going to speak up. "fine. let's just do it the boring way." he sighed.

he led the group to the middle of the living room, laying the bottle on the floor.

everyone sat around it, their cups in front of them.

richie took out the perfectly rolled joints (which were obviously not rolled by him), and pulled a lighter out of his pocket.

"watch and learn."

richie but his finger tips on the sides of the bottle, turning it and spinning it as hard as he could.

they all watched the bottle rotate, adrenaline beginning to course through their veins.

stanley and bill were nervously sucking down their drinks, trying to forget the taste and relax themselves.

mike wasn't too nervous about it, occasionally taking a drink whenever he felt he wanted to.