Chapter 3

I sling myself on the couch in the common room, in front of the fire place, as the clock chimes 3am. It's been a few weeks since we first fucked and I really like him. He talk about stuff about the war and we share the heavy things, like his father, who used to beat him. 'It's not just a muggle thing' he said 'Wizards are just as bad as muggles...'.

"Harry, did you just get in?" Hermione asks, walking down the stairs. She sits beside me and rubs my back "Didn't tell her yet, did you?"

I shake my head "Hermione, I'm falling for them..." I say numbly, before turning to her "I'm falling for someone who think of me as a fucktoy." a tear slides down my face and I fall into her lap. I cry into her lap, before falling asleep.

~

"Harry where are we going?" Ron asks, as we round corner after corner. In truth, I was going to meet Malfoy, but Ron, Hermione and Ginny came after me.

I duck into potions and walk to my cauldron "I'm practicing my potions." I turn on the flame and turn to them "We have two weeks before the midcourse OWLS."

Malfoy walks in with a smirk on his face, before spotting Ron, Hermione and Ginny "Oh, did you ask Slughorn to practice, too?"

I nod "Yes, yes I did." I walk into the ingredients closet and look around for a few. Hemlock, bottom shelf. Pickled fenny, thrid shelf. Toad heart, top shelf... where's the stool? Laugh all you want, but I need a stool.

"Potter, do you need help?" Draco leans against the shelf, cockily. I look back to find all of my friends watching us.

I point to the top shelf and sigh "Toad hearts." he looks up and smiles quite happily. He looks back at me and winks.

He sighs "Here, I'll get it." he reaches up and grabs it, with ease, before handing it to me and brushing my thumb subductingly "Need anything else?"

He smirks at me with a devilish smirk,making my dick twitch and my entrance gasp open and closed. I shake my head "I believe that's all I need." I walk past him and to my friends.

I glance back to see him bent over looking for and ingredient "Potter, did you get the Hemlock?" he turns back to look at me.

I sigh "Yeah, Malfoy, we can share." I pour some pigs blood into my cauldron and turn back. I forgot the cats tounge "Malfoy, will you grab the cats tounge?"

"Oh." he smiles "Are you making the stealth potion?" he reaches up and grabs the cats tounge "So am I. Would you like to share a cauldron? Less work on cleaning up, afterwards."

I shrug "Sure, why not?" he walks back with the tounges and sits beside me. Ron, Hermione and Ginny stare in amazement. It was no secret that Malfoy didn't have a thing against muggles. Hell, today he wears skinny jeans and a band shirt. It has a guy, sitting on the ledge of a building, with his legs dangling off.

He smiles weakly "So... how has The Golden Trio..." he looks at Ginny "And company, been?" he tosses in a Hemlock root, causing a small splash.

Hermione sighs "We've been fine, Malfoy." her face lights up rather quickly, as if realizing something "Hey Malfoy?" She smirks "Who are the Slytherin girls in our year?"

Malfoy licks his lips "Well, why would you like to know?" he smiles and looks as up and down.

Hermione smiles "Harry has been sleeping with a Slytherin... and we don't know who it is, so we need help."

Malfoy smirks "Well..." he looks at me quite subductively, causing my cock to twitch and my arse beg "I actually know who it is." he licks his lips "I've walked in on them, once."

"So, who are she?" Ron asks, messing with a piece of hemlock. He looks up at Malfoy, quite weirdly.

Malfoy smirks at me and sighs "For both parties, it's not in my place to say who." he shrugs "By the way, Potter, she said at the place you two ran through, at the time you did it, minus nine hours."

I think for a second. Under the bleachers at 10pm. I nod "Okay, thanks, mate." I lick my lips and add a toad heart.

I smile at him and he does the same, and we stare at ease other, before he winks and we laugh our arses off. He's face is so bright when he laughs. I wish he was always like this. I wish I could act like this with my friends.

After we finish the potion, Malfoy grabs his leather jacket and sighs "I should be getting back to Slytherin."

Hermione sighs "Malfoy, I have a question?" he stops by the door, not bothering to turn around "Does she like Harry?" hermione sighs and I give her a glare.

Malfoy sighs "You have no idea, do you?" and with that, he walks off, not looking back, leaving me more confused than before.

~

As I walk under the bleachers, I hear footsteps behind me "Potter!" Malfoy screams as he walks up behind me "Wait up!"

I stop abruptly. Before he can put a hand on me, I sling him against a wooden beam "Oh, no, I'm in charge today!" I hiss.

His eyes go lustful and he nods "Yes, sir." he looks at me, desperately. I push him down and into my pants.

"Suck." I demand. He nods and gets to work.