Competition

*Edit: I never knew that Julian was gay qwq
I was in bed. I was like a burrito with the blankets all on me. I was busy watching Oney Plays. The playthrough that I was watching was GTA V with mods and I was dying of laughter.

*BEEP*

I had looked to my phone and saw a text from my friend Sophie "Hey did you see the new video your favorite YouTuber posted?"
What!? I practically screamed but I kept it to myself. I quickly looked and rushed to put on the video. "Hey bitches." Chris had said obviously joking. "We are doing a contest." Ding dong said blankly. "Whoever is our 100th comment and who doesn't respond to others wins and gets to come and play games with us!" Julian said with a hint of excitement in his voice. Oh. My. God. I have to win!! I looked over at the comments and typed up my sentence because the comments we're at 98. "hi ding dong, Chris,and Julian you guys are great." I had looked and saw that my computer had died. I shook the screen and chanted the words "NO!!!!" Over and over. Ugh.......i know I'll charge it! And sleep and also hope that I won.

Timeskip to the next day

I had checked to see if my laptop was charged. "Yes boi!!!!!!!!" I silently yelled to myself. I saw a video posted by Oney Plays. I clicked on it. "Hey guys so we checked the comments and we saw that a channel named Leafeon Plays. And *whisper* Julian drum *whisper over* Leafeon plays won!" Oh my god.......I WON!!!!!!!!!