Daddy's Little Girl ~ BLURB Entries

Start from the beginning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @ElizabethRichardson6

Harrison Kringe has a problem he can't run from, a phychotic blood thirst Daughter named Abby. After loosing his wife by childbirth Harrison had taught his 5 year old daughter how to Inhumanely slaughter innocent people, now bloodthirsty Abby is out of controll, and Harrison will pay for what he has created.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 By @XxEpicallyAwesomexX

 Meet Harrison Kringe: He was a normal individual. With a lovely wife, baby on the way and a good job, nothing could make him unhappy. Until Rebecca dies giving birth, and Harrison loses his mind. His newborn daughter, will suffer the consequences of her father's insanity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @kiesha21  

Harrison kringe is a single father since his wife died giving birth to his daughter abby but instead of taking on the role of a loving father harrison creates a mass murder who loves killing and now wants to kill him so he has to continue to satisfy her by bringing her more things to kill. in the end will they get away with all the killings? Will abby kill her father? You'll have to read this mind blowing story to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @ImagineLifeWithoutMe

Harrison Kringe is insane man with a young daughter who is just like him...Only she's not just insane, she's a monster who craves murder. A monster who needs to kill.  But who can blame her when she's only being Daddy's Little Girl.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By jwebster  

After his wife dies in labor, Harrison Kringe not only loses the love of his life, but his mind also. He brings home his innocent newborn daughter, who he names Abby, and teaches her the ways of a anamalistic and sadistic serial killer to help him fill the void of his loss. Abby soon suffers the consequenses of her father's insanity. Kringe is cold and unloving to the child, keeping her locked away, turning her into a complete sociopath. The only thing little Abby will ever know is her rigorous training in killing. The little killing machine has an inquenchable thirst for blood and murder, and will stop at nothing to try to fufill her sick, twisted desires, even plotting the gruesome demise of police officer Brandy Page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @DanielleJamesNimmo:  

His wife died giving birth he blames it all on his daughter; Harrison goes insane and teaches his daughter things a child should not know. Many people suffer because off his teachings but can Brandy stop him or will she die trying?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @TheFoundersDaughter  

The daughter that killed his wife, is now going to kill him. Harrison Kringe - a depressed and sickening man - has been training his daughter since birth to be the perfect killer. Now, his actions have created a monster. And she has her eyes set on a new victim. Him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By @ LinhNguyen607

Approximately 50% of marriages in the U.S. end in divorce. Harrison Kringe's ended in death and insanity. His newborn daughter will face the consequences, but as the saying goes, 'As you sow, so shall you reap. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By  @ChloeBishop

Harrison Kringe is a widower. His wife died in birth and this killed him inside. His daughter lived. Abby is just a small girl but ever since a baby Kringe has drilled into her mind that she has to kill... This she now enjoys and has a hunger for a certain person... Detevtive Brandy Page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by secretangelinthesky

Harrison Kringe had everything going for him. A beautiful wife and a baby on the way. That was until his wife Rebecca died, leaving him to care for their daughter,he names Abby. Something snapped that day Rebecca died and Harrison Kringe decided to be the best father he could be;the only way he knew how To teach Abby to be a cold and sadistic killer. Now,Abby is after only two things. Blood and Harrison Kringe sliced open on their dining room table. Dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by LittleMissWatty

A blood-thirsty monster is created by Harrison Kringe. This so called monster is, Abby, his daughter. After his wife dies giving labor, Harrison's mind is plagued with insanity. His thoughts are filled with one thing: revenge. Revenge towards his daughter, she who killed his wife Rebecca. He makes Abby live to the most inhumane conditions until she's old enough to be taught how to kill. Now during her young age, Abby has one or daresay two objectives in her mind: Detective Brandy Paige and possibly. . . Her own creator, Harrison Kringe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by silverwolf404

Abby, a girl who was brought up to be a murder tool, by no other than her own father. Be it quick stabbing or small but fatal wounds, you name it, and she will be able to do it. Meet Brandy Page, a detective, part of the police, who has been put to the task of investigating a man called Harrison. Who is Abby's father. What will happen when these black and white forces clash together?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This one isn't really an entry, but just gives a few ideas on what the entry would include)

By @lovelessaddict13

I think in it you should start with harrison and his wife moving to wherever for the job to wrk under brandy the most amazing security lady ever (haha) like something about the way they were supposed to meet, then be like, until something aweful happened, the dead wife thing, so they didn't, then something like "but fate will soon bring them together in the worst way with the help of harrisons sick sadistic creation that in his mind murdered his beloved" or something like that.