Tour bus

Leah's POV.
I get a message back from miah saying her anxiety kicked in and she screwed up. I text her back. "Its ok miah. I have anxiety too. Mike is.." I was just going to finish my sentence when Mike grabs my phone and calls you.  Miah answers the phone and Mike starts talking. "Hi miah its Mike. It's ok that you got nervous. I'm sorry if I was moving to fast. Please forgive me and come back" he says sadly.

I look at josh and blush as I am still holding on to his hands. "You and miah can um..stay on the bus tonight with us...if you want to." He asks while blushing

Miah POV
I pull the phone away from my ear for a second, not believing what I just heard. I put it back and say,
“Mike?”
“Yeah Miah, it’s me” he says, cautiously.
“Oh uh, yeah I guess I’ll be right there” I say quietly to him.
“Okay” I can hear his smile through the phone and I smile, and proceed to hang up and start walking back.

Leah POV
Mike hangs up the phone and gives it back to me. "She is coming back! He says smiling.
I smile "yay!" I say smiling as we wait for miah to come back. I shiver a bit cause I only have my sweatshirt on and it got cooler outside. I feel something on my shoulders and it is Josh's jacket. "Thanks josh" I say blushing. I look over to Mike and see him smiling big once he sees miah walking towards us. He comes up to her and hugs her. "I am so sorry I made it awkward"

Miah’s POV
Mike apologizes, I blush and say
“No it’s not your fault, I’m just really awkward” He smiles and pulls me back inside. Good, I’m wearing black leggings and my red one size up sweater and it’s getting cold out. We walk inside and we see the rest of the band, that wasn’t there before. All the seats are taken and Mike looks around wildly for somewhere to sit. I let go of his hand and go over to the coffee table in the middle of the room and sit on the floor beside it. He smiles and comes to sit beside me.

Leah POV
I smile as I see miah and Mike holding hands and sitting in the middle of the floor.
I am standing there when I feel someone pull me on to sit on their lap. I look over my shoulder and see josh pulling me on to his lap. I smile and blush. "So should we have a party? Since we dont have a show tomorrow?" Josh asks everyone

Miah’s POV
Josh asks about partying and I don’t answer. I couldn’t care less either way. I was sitting with the guy I’d had a crush on forever. I knew I only had a limited time before they kicked us out.

Leah POV
Josh asks about have a party.  "Sure.  Good thing I'm 27." I say winking to him. He sees that and blushes. "I talked to the guys and you and miah are welcome to um..sleepover in the bus..only if you want to." He asks us both. I look at miah and smile. "Sure. I have no plans or anything but I have nothing to sleep in." I mention. I look over to miah again and wonder what she is thinking.

Miah’s POV
I crack up when I see Leah wink at josh. Cmon it was funny!! Anyway, I have to answer joshes question,
“Yeah sure, I mean, it’s not like I’ve got a life or anything” I joke. Mike, josh and Leah laugh. I blush because Matt and Ian are looking at me.
“Like Leah said, I don’t have anywhere to sleep. I don’t mind sleeping on the floor though” I say

Leah POV
I laugh at Josh's reaction. "We have clothes you guys can wear" Josh says still blushing. "Ooooo joshy is blushing." Ian and matt say laughing. I laugh and also blush.
"You dont have to sleep on the floor, miah you can bunk with me. Only if your comfortable. " Mike asks.

Miah’s POV
I laugh along with Matt and Ian, Josh blushes and Mike asks if I want to bunk with him. I smile and say yeah. We start drinking and Leah is getting really wild. I go over and take the tequila away from her and Josh. I’m a little tipsy but I still have sense in my mind. Mike on the other hand is completely smashed.
I laugh as he asks me to marry him multiple times, forgetting each time that he has asked me five times before.

Leah POV.
Josh and I both pout when the tequila is taken from us. We are so drunk and we are dancing and screaming random songs on the top of our lungs.  Josh grabs my butt multiple times. I grab his back. We then kiss drunkly. Matt and ian are also drunk and is laughing at all of us.
"Miahh will you marry me?" Mike asks you again slurring

Miah’s POV
While Josh and Leah dance wildly, Mike asks me again to marry him.  “Mike for the 17th time, not right now” I say laughing “Yeahh but eventually” he sighs. I laugh and pull him up.  “Mike it’s time for you to go to bed” I say “And you tooo right?” He slurs, holding my hand tightly. “No not yet, I’ve gotta keep an eye on our friends.” I say laughing “Okayy” he says and passes out in his bunk.

Leah POV.
Josh and I are dancing crazily. I jump on josh and kiss him. He kisses me back as we land on the couch laughing. We don't notice everyone but miah have gone to bed.

Miah’s POV
I come back out to keep an eye on everyone and Ian and Matt are passed out, I wake Matt first.
“Matt cmon it’s time for bed” I say

Leah POV.
Matt groans and gets up and goes in his bunk.

I am on josh and we are smiling and kissing. I suddenly get really tired. I cuddle into him and mumble "I love you"

Miah’s POV
I wake up Ian and he looks up at me. “Who’re you?” He slurs
“It’s me, Miah” I laugh
“Ohh you’re Mikes girl” he says and stands up.
I laugh and follow him to his bunk. Once he gets in I shut his curtain and walk back out to the main area. I find Leah and Josh asleep on the couch. I smile and go to Mikes bucket. I steal clothes from his bunk and go to the back to change into them.

Leah POV
I am asleep on top of josh. I am so comfortable. A few mins I feel sick. I run into the bus bathroom and puke. "Ughh I'm never drinking again." I am so embarrassed. I start to cry cause I know I will have to leave josh, once the tour is over . I really like him.

Miah’s POV
I come out of the back with my hair in a messy bun and Mikes clothes. I find Leah in the bathroom crying.
“Hey leah whats wrong?” I ask
“I don’t wanna leave josh” she says
“Well he’ll probably give you his number.” I say quietly.

Leah POV
I look up and see miah come in the bathroom with me still crying like a baby. She tells me that josh will probably give me his number. "I hope so...I wonder if we will get to spend more time with them before they move to the next city. What if josh meets a more beautiful girl at the next town and likes her? I am nothing.." I mumble.

Miah’s POV
I’ve had enough, I tell her I’ll be right back and go wake up josh. I make him follow me back to the bathroom and leave them there alone to talk. Meanwhile I go to find Mike playing on his phone in his bunk.