Introductions

•So I'll get right into it! Here is the next chapter enjoy!•

Hanako POV

I wake up early the next morning, according to the clock on the nightstand it was 4:48 am. I sigh, turn on the lamp and look around. I didn't really get a chance to look yesterday because I fell asleep too quickly. The room is full of pastel colors, the walls are a pastel yellow, the bed sheets are also pale yellow, and the bed quilt is pale green. I walk to the closet on one of the walls to see if there are any clothes in there, but all I see is a box. I open it and see it's full of toys and stuffed animals. I see a small turtle stuffy at the bottom of the box. It's a bit worn and dirty but absolutely adorable. I don't know how long I was looking at it and holding it, but suddenly Kakashi knocks on my door.

"Oh come in!" I say. He opens the door and pokes his head in, "where'd you find Shelly," he asks embarrassed. I point to the box, "My parents gave me those...," he says.

"Oh my goodness, I didn't know I'm sorry, I'll put everything back," I say quickly feeling awful. I don't know what happened to his parents, but I know it's not something good. "It's okay, you didn't know. You don't have to put them back," he says quietly. I nod and put "Shelly" on my pillow, after putting the rest of the toys back in the box.

He turns to leave, "Hey Kakashi," I ask, "Um I need clothes but I don't have any money."

"Don't worry, I'll buy some for you later today," he says kindly. I just nod in reply.

I head out to make breakfast, that's the least I can do after all Kakashi has done for me. I prepare simple rice balls, which is all I really know how to make. I set his small dining table for two, and sit to eat.

When I was almost finished, Kakashi walked in and sat down. I started on my last rice ball when he suddenly said, "Thanks for breakfast," I looked up shocked that he was already finished.

"H-How did you finish so fast..?' I questioned. He just shrugged, "I just eat quickly."

I sigh and get up to start my day

Kakashi POV

I resisted the urge to look at her as she walked away. I don't know what's wrong with me, I've never felt this way before. I had to admit she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but I can't get too close to her. I don't want to lose her.

I get up with a sigh and begin to wash the dishes we used. Once I finish I sit on my small living room sofa and read Make-Out Paradise to pass time.

"Hey Kakashi what are we doing today?" she asks. "Uh, first I was going to train my genin and then take you shopping? Is that okay?' I ask. She nods a yes and pulls on her shoes. I do the same and we head out to the training grounds.

****Later****

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" two of my WONDERFUL genin shout.

"Sorry I got lost on the path of life."

They all just roll their eyes. When they finally see Hanako they divert their attention away from me. "Hey! I've seen you before! You were that pretty lady in the forest the other day," Naruto says excitedly. "Are you staying in the leaf?!".

She blushes at the compliment Naruto gave her, "Yes I am staying in the leaf. I will introduce myself. My name is Hanako Hayashibiara. Hm, what I like is Ramen," Naruto cuts her off, "HEY! I like Ramen too! I have to take you to Ichiraku's! It's the best!" she smiles and continues, "I also like animals. Hm, what I don't like is...my old village. My dream for the future is to see my family again and my hobbies are... I'm not sure."