2 • this is disaster dominos (or more like a disaster discord call)

"What are you idiots going on about now?" She had gotten a message about the voice chat minutes before, eventually finding the strength to drag herself off the couch to open up the server and join it. Jirou was tired and even though sometimes she felt like socializing was a hassle, it was always an enjoyable task in the long run.

"Who are you calling a fucking idiot?" She pulled her headphones off of her ears at the yell, gently putting them back on when she thought it was over. Spoiler alert: it wasn't... it never was when it came to Bakugou.

"Who are you yelling at?" A tired voice came from Bakugou's microphone. Jirou had heard Bakugou had a roommate, Todoroki, though the last time he'd mentioned him, it had been... not in the highest regards. Whereas this person Bakugou was treating very kindly.

"A groupchat-" The group was silent, eavesdropping on the conversation.

"What's that?" The voice replied. Did they not use the internet? Jirou rested her chin in her hand.

"Who's that?" Kaminari asked, "Bakugou's acting... caring?"

"You shut your damn mouth!" It was like he'd waved a red flag in front of a bull.

"I'll just... go back to studying now," the voice seemed confused or taken aback... or both. Jirou wondered what type of person it took to tame Bakugou... or what person had the patience to.

"Is that your boyfriend-" Kaminari was good at pushing buttons, a trait Jirou and him shared. Jirou was more for quick wit and jokes, whereas Kaminari was more tease you until you want to rip his head off. Something Bakugou dealt with all too often.

"I swear to fucking god Kaminari!" Jirou thought she was going to lose her hearing- which would be unfortunate, seeing as she was going to school for music (and she was kind of interested in a musician).

A laugh cut through Bakugou's yell, "You guys sure are feisty tonight." Kirishima was good at keeping the tone light. He was just in general a kind hearted person and with the rest of the group being such... strong personalities... he was a valued member.

Jirou: /play fiesy by jhameel

/play feisty by jhameel

"Fiesy," Kaminari joked, "God, I love that song." If Jirou could she would have possibly... probably... strangled him. She sighed as the music started to play in the chat.

Bakuhoe: /skip
/skip
/skip
/skip
if you skip i'll give u head

"When your name is accurate?" Kirishima pointed out. Bakugou replied with something in between a growl and a sigh and Kaminari snickered.

Kaminaughty: im not interested

DadBot:
Hi not interested, I'm dad!

"Baku-No, I'm not skipping this song," Jirou commented.

"Baku-No or Baccano?" Kaminari shot back.

"I still haven't watched that anime," Jirou commented. "Everyone says it's great."

"This voice chat is now sponsored by Baccano?" Kirishima questioned.

"No, it's sponsored by Bakuhoe, he's wants to give us all head, remember?" Kaminari continued to dig his early grave.

"I'm gonna give you all a fucking-" Bakugou's yell was cut off when Jirou muted herself and pulled the headphones off her head, not wanting to listen to the Bakugou rant. She grabbed a cup of water from the fridge and pulled out her phone as she drank it, not wanting to drink it on the call and have them make fun of her swallowing sounds. It's happened before.