Chapter 23 { party }

Nyla Jones
October 31st,1994
Los Angelos,California

This chapter is collab with my good sis blqckmirror . I love her so much! You should check out her story Night Rider while you're at it. The replica's are from her book! It's worth the read. Enjoy!- Chelsea.

"Nyla are you ready!" De yells from downstairs. He's currently wearing regular clothes to a Halloween party.

"I'm coming!" I yell back while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Bitch you look cute." I say putting on my lips gloss and smacking my lips.

I walked down the stairs and I see and impatient De sitting on the couch.

"Really Nyla?" He says looking at my outfit.

"What's the problem? I look cute right?" I say doing a 360 turning making him laugh

"You look like a basketball player." He says and I give him a Duh look.

"Well obviously... that's the look I am achieving." I say and he smirks at me.

"What are you supposed to be?" I ask observing De's outfit. He had on an a wife beater that looked tight on him as his abs peaked through, a black nike sweatpant shorts that showed his hairy legs, a customized jodeci bomber jacket, and Nike Air Force 1's.

"Devante Swing from Jodeci." He says standing up giving me a view of his outfit.

"Cool, you're forgetting something." I say taking out one of his sunglasses from my pocket and handing it to him.

"Why do you have my sunglasses?" He asks me and I start cheesing.

"I was gonna wear them but you obviously need it... knowing your outfit and everything." I say and De puts his hand over his chest.

"Are you trying to say that my outfit is horr-"

"Shhh, can we go?" I ask pushing past him and going to the front door.

"Is the limo here?" De ask sarcastically.

"Why we gotta be boujee?" I ask him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Boujee?" He asks me in confusion.

Honk Honk.

The limo honks in-front of the house.

"Here we go." He says walking to the front door and I follow after him. We enter inside the limo seeing K-Ci, JoJo, and Dalvin dressed up. It feels as if myself and the rest of the boys took effort while De just put on anything.