"I'll show you my world." He says as we enter a street with lots of night clubs. "I'll show you what it's like to be in control."

"I can't." I say pulling my arm back from his grip and turning to walk away. "You can, you just need a bit of encouragement."

Stupid, Stupid Jimin. You might as well jump in front of a train. There's no way I can get myself away from Yoongi. I'm hooked on his scent, his touch, his lips.

He takes a small plastic box out of his pocket and my eyes widen. "What's that?" I ask my voice trembling in fear.

"Encouragement." He says popping the small box open and taking out an orange pill. I knew Yoongi did drugs but I never planned on doing them myself.

"It's just like a cigarette, it takes of the edge." Yoongi laughs and I shake my head no. He breaks the pill in four and puts 2 parts back.

"Kiss me." He says and I shake my head again. "I want to go home."

"Don't we all?" He mutters before pressing his lips on mine. I gasp and without me realising he slips the drug into my mouth. He removes his mouth and I swallow the thing out of shock.

"You didn't even need water. How impressive." He says while I scrunch up my nose at the disgusting taste.

"Y-you drugged me." My eyes are wide and he just chuckles. "I told you I couldn't let you go. So now you're mine." He says firmly wrapping an arm around me.

"Yoongi no take me home, I need to get this pill out of my system." I say rushing into an alley and leaning against the wall. I shamelessly try to make myself throw up.

"Yoongi!" I say panicked when I can't get myself to puke.

"Yoongi you can't do this! This is illegal! Fuck! Yoongi what if I die? Yoongi, fuck, fuck, fuck." I panic and he sighs.

"Don't overreact, I promise it's fun." He says and I just start crying. "Yoongi I'm scared." I sob while he just goes to comfort me. I push him away harshly before shaking my head.

"Don't touch me!" I snap while looking around. "Fine let's go." He growl before reaching out and offering me his hand. I slap his hand away and just rush to wherever his car is.

We get in the car and he nervously taps his stirring wheel while driving off. After a car ride that lasts not too long he stops in front of his own house.

"I said home Yoongi!" I yell but before I can punch him he grabs my wrist staring straight into my eyes. "I know what you said but you have to realise that I can't drive you home right now. The drugs are going to work before I can make it to your place. I'm an idiot but not that stupid!" He protests while I just cry my eyes out some more.

"I wanna go home!" I cry but my cries are disturbed by a loud knock on the window. Yoongi rolls his window down and smiles at Namjoon.

"Hey Yoongi what's up- why is he crying?" Namjoon's eyes land on me concern written all over his face. Probably because he's used to his best friend's stupid actions.

"He drugged me!" I cry and Namjoon's face turns cold. "Yoongi you ass!" He spits before running around the car and opening my door. "Come with me Jimin."

I nod and get out of the car while he leads me up to their shared apartment. Yoongi trailing behind. "Am I going to die?" I ask.

"No, you're going to feel really good and then really tired that's all." Namjoon says his words easing my mind a little.

Once in the apartment I'm led to Namjoon's room and he tells me he's right back. I stay close to the door listening to the conversation they're having.

"Yoongi I should call the fucking cops on you! You can't do things like that!" Namjoon snaps but there's no reply. "Why did you do it?"

Again silence. "Fuck you!" Namjoon finally says. I hear him approach the door already when suddenly Yoongi's words seem to stop Namjoon from walking and my heart from beating.

"Because I don't want him to leave."

My entire world seems to stop when he says those words. He doesn't want me to leave. Me, Park Jimin, he wants me to stay.

"What?" Namjoon sounds as surprised as I am.

"If he's part of my world then he's less likely to leave." Yoongi confesses and I take a deep breath my muscles tensing up and starting to tingle a little.

"Yoongi, do you love him." There's an agonising silence before Yoongi finally speaks up again.

"I don't know." He finally says making my heart drop. Let me tell you one thing about drugs, don't ever use them when you're sad...

»»»