chapter 03

So after i finished eating i went up to my room. minsoo too went to her room but i couldnt sleep. So i thought of surfing in ig looking at my favorite idol pics in ig.

When i was looking at the pics i was thinking i wish i could meet him in my real life he was the same age as i was

After surfing i was sleepy So i slept

When i slept i was dreaming about him my dream boy i had few dreams about him that night.

(ALARM RINGING) one week later

I was like oh god back to school i hate going school specially when its monday. I hate to go on that day coz going school after having 7 days holiday is like burring yourself in side a pit where sand is there but what to do this is korea so i have to go.

I had a wash and got ready to go school then i haerd minsoo's mother calling us down for breakfast then minsoo and i ran down for breakfast we had breakfast and as usual minsoo's father dropes us to school We got into the car and we went to school.

When we went to school there was lots of girls croweded near the entrance of the school main door minsoo and i was like what is happening there. we didnt care but then we went walking near the school main door.

"minsoo ahhh its nct taeyong he is my dream boy " i said

"minyoung chinchaa is he your dream boy"
said minsoo

When i saw taeyong i almost went to faint and fall

Before i was going near him his body guards came and chased away the girls.

"I think its his first day for this school"  i said minsoo as minsoo nodded

"Yes maybe its his first day" said minsoo

"Lets go to inside" i said

I hope u like this episode wat do u think will happen to minyoung in the end feel free to comment

#NCTzen #TAEYONG #NCT