That was their cue to go, as the production crew started to pack up the things to load back into the trucks. They all walked down the street to the limousine they've had since day 1, but then Jordyn tugged on Sean's arm.

"Sean, we're riding in the different car. Todrick sent one." Jordyn brightly smiled, her dimples popping. "I'm so excited to come back!"

"Me, too," Sean responded, "I can't believe he'll actually let us back after I almost smashed the neon sign."

"It was that guy's fault, not yours." Jordyn snorted, flicking Sean's forehead. "Besides..."

Sapphire zoned out, not understanding a thing about what they're talking about. She thought she was standing there for over 10 minutes already, listening to stories she couldn't relate to.

Sean never told her any stories from the Todrick set, and she didn't even bother about it anymore.

Turning on her heel, she went to the opposite direction where the others waited for her.

"Sean's not coming?" Bailey questioned, looking behind Sapphire. "And Jordyn too?"

"Todrick sent them a car." Sapphire can't help but flatly respond. "They're shooting a different thing today, remember?"

A look of realization dawned on Bailey's face and then she nodded. "Right. I knew that. I paid attention."

"She didn't," Kenneth interjected from the back, "she was playing Wordscapes."

"Thanks for exposing me, Kenny." Bailey rolled her eyes, hopping in to the seat beside the said boy.

"Saphy," Kaycee called out from the very back of the car, "sit beside me!"

Situating herself beside Kaycee near the window, she took out her phone to check any new things popping up. But as usual, it was only Instagram and Twitter notifications with the occasional email.

Looking back outside to where she once stood with the chattering duo, they weren't there anymore.

Sapphire sighed. I guess he didn't notice at all.

Almost an hour later, they stood infront of the infamous Rockefeller Center with jaws wide open.

"It's like a city within a city," Tati incredulously muttered, "it's huge."

"That looks insane," Charlize said in disbelief, as she motioned to the 45-feet talk statue of a Greek figure, "really insane."

"You guys have never been here before?" Sapphire questioned, glancing at them. "Because me either."

"Nah, we already went here," Julian said, and then Josh agreed, and then Noah, and then Geo, and then Lexee. "Nat and Charlize ditched on us when we went here after a convention. Poor decisions, if you ask me."

"I had a broken ankle." Nat looked back at Julian with a glare. "And Charlize was assisting Brian."

But Julian shrugged, moving ahead as he started walking towards the slightly crowded pathways beside the beautifully-maintained leafy fountains in the middle.

Will and Janelle were following close behind, filming the kids on their Instagrams while simultaneously looking for Katherine and the crew truck that was supposed to have been here first.

"Uhh," Janelle started off, catching their attentions, "Katherine texted and said they're in the main building. So I guess that's the skyscraper one, and the hair and makeup will be in one of the conference rooms."

"Get ready for Rockefeller, kids, this is one awesome place." Will gave them each a pat on the back, leading them to where they were supposed to go.