Chapter 11 "His Feelings"

Levi's POV
I'm sure y/n could hear my heart beat from the other side of the phone. It was beating  so hard, just like mini drum. There were many reasons why I was acting like a maniac. First of all, where the hell did she get my number from? That also my personal phone number! Secondly, why is she calling me, she didn't even talk to me for 5 whole minutes in 5 hours! Why would she call  me suddenly? Did she want to apologise for being so rude before...no, not possible. And thirdly and most importantly, why do I feel I like this? Why do I feel so....paranoid and even scared of her? I know I kinda messed up almost everything from the morning and acted like a total maniac when she commented on my jacket.... 

She didn't take any time to beat behind the bush. Y/N said in her low and almost husky, scratchy voice, "Get to the hotel lobby in 10 minutes. Our flight is in an hour. Hurry." She cut the call. I just agaped at the space infront of me. That the hell did she just say? Wasn't my flight a few 10 hours later? I  checked the time and surely, there were many hours left till the flight. I would have thought this was a trick or just a jape but I had got to know what jokes and trying cis don't exist in y/n's universe. I was lost in a sea, how the hell will I pack my bag in 10 minutes? Sophia, who hear everything had already got to work, she told me, "Don't stand like you heard y/n has proposed you! Get to work!" I threw a pillow at her, how the hell can she saw such absurd things?! I quickly started to stuff everything  to my bag but then Sophia suddenly came real close to me and sniffed at my shoulder. I had become momentarily dumbstruck. Obviously we had known each other since forever and we are besties and all but I still have a crush on her and this makes all this "touchy" things really creepy...and irresistible. I know Sophia sees me as a younger brother, nothing more and nothing less and I really appreciate it.....but I love her, more like a boy than a brother.

I knew if I told Sophia that I loved her in "another" way, she wouldn't leave me or be creeped out because she isn't a girl like that. But I know things will be different between us and I want, can't allow that. So to maintain the relationship we have, I'm ready to act like a brother, though it slays and kills me sometimes. 

Sophia, who was oblivious to everything going on my hear told me, "Do me a favour and take a shower. You smell like strawberry and cigarettes and they are the worst combination ever." I defensively stated, almost like a defiant kid, "Oi! I don't smoke and I do t use any strawberry flavoured perfume!" She laughed at my face and said it was just a "metaphor" and pushed me to the bathroom. I sulkily closed the door and took a quick shower, thinking all the time what Y/N has waiting for me. 

I got out as fast as can,  because I remembered that I had kept my underpants in the wardrobe and I told Sophia to stuff everything on the wardrobe inside my luggage. I knew I couldn't survive another embarrassment raid, be it from Sophia. So I ran out of the bathroom, half wet, but I was a little late. Sophia had just pulled the last of my trouser into the luggage and was  kw staring at my underpants like they were some strange treasure. I made a run towards her and by then she was laughing like a mad person. She said, "Oh my god, lev. We have the same underwear!" I knew I was blushing like hell and my hands were literally shaking as I quickly stuffed my "treasure" onto the luggage. I looked at her suspiciously and asked, "What?" 

Sometimes, I just wanna kill Sophia. Especially in moments like that. When I asked "What", she  tugged her jeans a few inches down to reveal her PANTY. I quickly looked away and pushed her away at the same time saying, "Oi! You shameless idiot! Aaahhhhaaaahhh!" She giggled like a stupid that she is and told me, "Ooof, Lev, you are so stupid. What do you think, I'm trying to intimidate you by showing my panty? I'm better than that, you know it! I was just showing we had the same pants!" Then she had another laughter burst. I looked at her, actually scared, scared could maybe I wouldn't be able to stop my self. I had had a crush on Sophia for like 2 years, and it had been actually getting hard to control my feeling as I grow more into a man. Being a man is dangerous, with dangerous thoughts and wants, dangerous for him and others around him. 

I got what she meant by "same pants". Surely, she was wearing the "Upside Down Pants" which was the most exclusive and amazing march of Stranger Things, a new merch preduced by some underpants company to get famous and also to promote season 3. Almost every one had it, and we are no different. 

I would have asked something but just then, my phone beeped. I looked who was calling me  and almost passed out. It was y/n. Oh my god.....how long has it been? I picked it up with shaky hands and without any greeting, the cold voice of y/n said, "You are very unpunctual, Miller. 19.31 minutes have already passed and you are still  up in your high hill. I'll wait for 30 more seconds and then I'll leave, I hope you can get yourself a lift. One" she counted as the cut the call. I was would have sweared to god at that moment if I wasn't running outside my room that y/n was an utter alien from Pluto, she was so cold and rude!

I didn't even bother to see whether the elevator was there and just ran down 5 flights of stair, ran to the lobby, outside the hotel to find that y/n was entering the limo. She must have heard me and  said, "You are 45 seconds late but thank the car serial because or else you would have to look for a new lift." She just walked in the limo, and I followed her sulkily, but I was still happy that I made it. 

In the car, we sat as far as possible from each other. I texted Sophia:

Me: Can u pack the rest of the things and bring my luggage pleaseeee?

After a few seconds, 

Sophia: Hwat do I get in return huh?

Me: Umm....my chocolates?

Sophia: 😂😂😂

Me: What?!

Sophia: no worries, I'll do as I'm commanded. Stay alive! 

Me: Thnkx gee😁

Sophia: Not welcome😂  I love u Lev💙💙

I waited a moment for my heart beat to become  normal.

Me: uh....sure. 

One day, I promised to myself, one day I'm going to tell Sophia that I love her. In a way she can never love me.