Chapter 8.

Knock knock

"Shit, I'll get that" I said with the most disappointed tone of voice I could have. I answered the door to find YuKwon standing there. "Can i help you?" I asked.

"Are you busy?" He asked. "Yeah, sorta" I replied. "With what?" He asked as Jiho walked to the door, standing behind me. YuKwon made an 'o' shape with his mouth before saying "sorry" and walking away.

I shut the door after he left. "I'm sorry about that, he can be annoying sometimes" I said as he just chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. "I'm tired, let's nap" he said sounding tired just like he said he was.

~~~~
5 new text messages!
Kwonnie☺️:
I'm sooooooo sorry
Kwonnie☺️:
Helloooooo
Kwonnie☺️:
Are you mad at me???
Kwonnie☺️:
Guess so...
Kwonnie☺️:
Tell Jiho I'm sorry toooooooooo

~~~~

5 hours later

Shit!!

"Jiho, wake up" I said while giving him several pecks on the cheek. He just groaned and rolled over. Plan b. "I didn't wanna do this. You leave me no choice" I say quietly while breathing in and out slowly. I began tickling him. It worked.

"Whaaaaaaatttt" he groaned while rubbing his eyes. "It's 10 o'clock at night, shouldn't you go home? It's really late." I said as he sits up and holds me. "Couldn't i just stay here for the night?" He asked. Well my parents are in America for a few months so it should be fine. I smile "I suppose so" I replied. "I'm hungry." He said rubbing his stomach with a little pout. "Me too. Do you want me to order Chinese or something?" I ask.

"Can't I just eat you?" He said with a small smirk.