Little Neko

Marcus walked into the hacker space, meeting a tired wrench. His ears flicked under his hood as he heard the door open. His tail swished in greeting as Marcus stalked up behind him.

Wrench was in heat, Marcus could tell from his posture, the way he held his shoulders, the way he clenched his thighs. His dick strained against the tight faded black jeans. Marcus saw this and decided to help.

Marcus slowly stroked the base of his tail, making him start to purr. His ears  
Pushed back and pressed flat against his head. His tail arched along with his back. He started to purr louder. He quickly dropped the tools he was holding and told Marcus to stop. He was cut off in the middle of the sentence by a purr.
"I know your in heat. " he whispered in his ear, nobody else was in the hacker space.

Wrench turned around and glared at him trough his mask. His boner strained against his jeans as Marcus stared at it. He hissed at Marcus in agitation, baring his fangs. Marcus smirked and palmed his bulge. Completely ignoring his warning. Wrench started moaning and bucking his hips into Marcus's palm. Marcus tugged at the waistband of his jeans and pulled them down. leaving wrench in only boxers. They hurried into a separate room.

Marcus started to suck on Wrench's neck. At first nipping but then leaving dark red hickeys. Wrench was a squirming mess beneath him. Marcus pulled down his boxers. He started to kiss around his waist and thighs. He slowly wrapped his lips around the tip 
Of Wrench's member. Wrench moaned ad bucked his hips. Marcus started to rub circles on his waist. His hands moved to the back of his tail, gently rubbing the base.

He suddenly shoved his head downwards. Making wrench scream at the sudden pleasure. He started to go faster.
"Ah-A-im gonn-hah-gonna cum!" he hissed. His ears were pinned back behind his head. He coated Marcus's throat with white liquid. Marcus swallowed everything.

After that they ate ice cream and binge watched tv

Hey I'm back back again guess who's back tell a friend
.
.
.
I'm sorry okay anyways I will be continuing the assassins creed book and I will be doing a second part to the werewolf chapter in it. Just give me time. I have made up a schedule, I will try to update atleast every other day. I might update 5 times in 2 who knows. But yeah anyways, please don't rush me. Have a nice day ✌️