I hope to see your beautiful face again in this house and wearing my creations that are made especially for you my angel.

Making you clothes was the only way I coped whilst you were gone, constantly in my bedroom with my sewing machine and hanging up each item, piece by piece till I filled up this closet.

I hope to see you wear them princess and I know you will stunning in each piece!

Love your favourite brother in all the land...

-Dylan

p.s behind the black cover is something to wear on a special occasion, whatever that may be.

p.p.s I wish to make your wedding dress in the future missy, call me up!

I chuckle at the last bit and wipe away the stray tear that escaped my eye. Dylan always knows exactly what to say to set my tears off!

I thought about his words and the thing that saddens me the most is the fact that they thought I would never come back to them, that I would leave and never come home...

I drop the note aside and push away those dark thoughts, I look up at the hidden item of clothing that I already know will blow me away. Dylan has always been gifted in the creative department and had an eye for fashion all his life, so whatever he has created...I know it will be made with nothing but love.

Without another second to spear, I rip off the black cover and I stare up completely hypnotised.

Its beauty is indescribable with words. The stitching was beautifully done with the softest fabric I have ever felt. the pale blue fabric is complemented with the pure white lace, making it look extra adorable and cute.

I look up at the dress and see a small post-it note, stuck on the metal hanger. I pull it off and glance at the identical handwriting that makes me want to cut Dylan's hand off and use it to write instead of my own messy handwriting.

Mulan has shit taste in clothing so I settled for your second favourite princess.

Cinderella.

That's why the dress looked so familiar to me. It somehow made the whole dress the more special at the fact that I will look like an actual princess like her when I wear it.

I try and laugh the tears away, this whole thing so overwhelming for me and the dress just topped it off. I turn away from the beauty in front of my blurry eyes and turn to the racks of new clothing, keep myself together and sticking to the plan at hand.

I look for the darkest outfit with a hood and covers my features as much as possible, I pull clothes aside and find exactly what I was looking for. A black hoodie with some gems going down the sleeves, matching it with a plain black top and leggings, keeping it simple and comfy for what I'm about to do, not wanting to bring attention to myself...

I dress myself and it all fits perfectly, I smile down and look in the mirror, pulling my hood up and covering the white ugly bandage covering my injured jaw.

Throwing my backpack on my back and skipping down the stairs, the rattling of needles sounded at each step I skipped down.

"Hey sweetie, where are you going?" Mom asked as she meets me at the end of the stairs, crossing her arms and looking at me worriedly and scratching her hand nervously.

"You don't need to worry mom! I'm just going to pick us up some breakfast from around the corner." I said happily while my mind was screaming with Finnick's deep voice, attacking me with insults and how much I should kill myself that I will never find love ever again.

You know, the regular.

"Oh, okay honey, just please be back soon, I don't like you being out the house for too long, it makes me nervous," Mom said shakily whilst wrapping her thin arms around herself. Sadness fills me at my mom's clear vulnerable state and I engulfed her in a hug, squeezing her back reassuringly and whispering soothing words in her ear. I feel her smile against me and squeeze me back, silently telling me everything she's feeling inside...

Worried, scared and petrified that I will leave her again.

"I'll be twenty minutes maximum," I said reassuringly, waving goodbye to my sceptical family and heading towards the door without a chance for them to argue.

I just hope I come back in one piece...

*****

What the heck is Amber getting herself into this time?

Hope you liked the chapter and tell me what you think in the comments!

-Mari