It sends me spiralling to the brink of pure insanity.

It's like he's always at the back of my mind and taunting me, making me feel low and mentally drained. Constantly reminding me of the good times then stripping it all away, bit by bit and shoving the beatings back in my face, tainting my weak mind with abuse harsh enough to break me silently in a pit of loneliness and despair.

Fucking up my mind slowly in the worst possible way, keeping my mind hostage with no way out.

I don't feel myself anymore. I used to adore Jason's hugs, Grey and Dylan's snarky remarks, Isaac's weird sense of humour and my parents natural caring nature that makes me feel warm inside, a bond between parents that can never be broken unless strained and broken-down piece by piece till the bond is thin, thin enough to break with a blink of the eye.

I know my family is going through a rough time and not just from me, I can tell they're hiding things from me like they always do if somethings bothering them.

"I don't want to worry that pretty little head of yours!"

Always the same excuse whenever I try and bring up whatever is bothering them, it hurts a little because I know I can help, I'm sixteen not five for goodness sake! I can handle anything that is thrown our way.

Its small things like that what bother me, the fact they don't want to confide in me when they're struggling and in need of help and support. Acting strong in front of my eyes to see, but behind the closed doors of their minds are hidden secrets that keep them up at night.

But I'm not taking no for an answer anymore.

I'm not going to be that little submissive quiet daughter that is blinded by their excuses and shielded from the outside world.

I have a voice and it's about time I use it for once in my life.

With that thought in mind, I walk back over to the sink and rip away the remaining needles, shove them in a clear plastic zip-lock bag and placing them in my backpack. I walk up to my closet and open the doors, the sight immediately takes my breath away at the new stacks of clothing, hanging proudly on the pink hangers in all their glory.

In front of my eyes is a brand-new closet, all my old clothes gone and replace with entirely new ones, just from glancing over at the clothes I can tell each piece of clothing has intricate detail and their heart and soul has gone into making each piece.

Dylan, you're truly a talented man.

My hand touches the soft materials, sleeve to sleeve each one is made with love and care embedded in each stitch, making it the more special and sentimental.

I look over and see a note attached to a hidden piece of clothing, hiding behind a black thin cover. I walk over and pick up the note, immediately drawn to the swirly eye-catching handwriting I have always been jealous of.

To my favourite sister in the whole wide world.

Here before you is an entirely new closet as you can tell, full of new designs and creations that popped up in my head randomly and while I was in the shower, weird I know but true.

I have spent countless hours making each individual item of clothing, specifically tailored to your beautiful hourglass frame that any model would die for!

Making you clothes is my greatest hobby, I wish to be the only person to ever dress you up, making you always look like a queen whenever you leave the door to the scary judgemental world out there.

If you every return to us then you have read this note, if not, then I know you have moved on to a life of your own which I will always support your choice and always be your brother, partner in crime and a shoulder that is always available, 24/7 365 days a year to cry on!