Chapter 1: Court Day

" If one must be judged let it be of their personality not by their looks or past but by their present and personality."

There she sat her ears straight up along with her back dressed in nothing more than a leather jacket over a tank top with jeans. Her eyes a greenish blue which was rather intimidating. Including her scar over her left eye. She was glaring at the judge in anger though she didn't show it at all.

She was abnormal from her kind some might say mysterious due to her lack of effort in everything besides revenge. Her dark gray almost black fur was shifted by some bumping into the she wolf. She turned her head only to see her lawyer who to her was a petty no good lying cheater.

Not to be mean or anything but there's many more words to describe this very rude and unsupportive female figure of a lawyer. Why most animals would say because she's a fox to be more specific a silver fox quite a unique fur coat if you ask her but she's the type to brag about her accomplishments.

Back on topic shall we? Besides being silent until being spoken to the female wolf sat there fidgeting with the zipper of her jacket not giving a care wether or not she'd be sent to prison. Then the judge spoke up with a deep booming voice which was rasp from yelling.

" Miss Timbers are you aware you were breaking civilian rules on the date 1/14/18?" Adjusting his glasses to his chubby face common if you're a panda.

The she wolf smirked and looked at the judge and said " Why yes sir I am very aware of it I take full responsibility for the crime though I don't think I could have prevented it at all." A small laugh escaping her mouth receiving glares from the jury.

" Silence you scowl do you not know you put dozens of innocent lives in danger because of a stupid decision you made." The judge was outraged and shocked that she told the truth.

" That'd be another yes sir." She looked at her claws and then brushed them against her jacket. "See sir I don't lie so keep throwing me questions and you'll get answers but probably not the ones you want to hear see you want an interesting case with myths well this isn't exactly what you wanted ."

" SILENCE!" The panda yelled before his voice cracked from straining his vocal cords to much making the wolf laugh even more. "Yes your pandaness " she said as she sat down.

" So it says here that you're first name is Da.......Da......" The judge was in a wave of confusion until he was corrected. " It's Dasau sir "

" What does that mean?" The judge asked and raised what would have been a eyebrow. " Honestly I don't know my parents died before they could tell me what it meant."

" Well that's funny says here you killed them one by one with a gun bullets to the-" The judge was interrupted by Dasau " This has nothing to do with my family now leave them out of it!" She yelled getting very unhappy and stood up.

" SIT DOWN!" The judge said as Dasau made her way towards him. " You're not my dad or mom and I'm not your pet sir all do respect sir you have no business plundering through my childhood records." Dasau said in his face baring her teeth as a threat.

The police quickly pull her back and hand cuff her. " Seems like I found the string with scissors now let's continue shall we?" The judge said in the deepest voice his vocal cords would allow him. The jury snickered and small laughs could be heard.

Dasau growled as loud as possible her throat rumbling as she was seated. Her lawyer Miss Sasser stood up shaking her head at her and sighed. She picked up a few papers and read a few sentences before looking at the judge.

" Sir the defendant is incorrect about her parents dieing but you are lying about her killing her parents she was forced to do so therefore she is innocent and can not be pressed charges and besides this was years ago." The vixen said softly as if trying to get the words stuck into the judge's thick skull