Skateboards and Bruises

*Tyler's Pov*

   It was awkward...really awkward actually. He hadn't stopped staring at me. I hated when people stared at me. He had no reason to, honestly. I looked like every other kid who was at the park. Wait, did I have something on my face? I lifted my arm to my face and subconsciously wiped my face. That snapped him out of it. "Shit dude, I'm sorry" He scrambled to help me up and pick his skateboard up. I blinked. "Oh, it's fine. Just another bruise" I laughed dryly. He cocked his head to the side. "What?" He asked, clearly confused as to what I meant. I cleared my throat. "I'm Tyler Joseph, and you are?" I dusted myself off and reached my hand out to properly introduce myself. "Dun. Josh Dun." He answered like James bond, shaking my hand. "Coooool" I awkwardly replied, dragging out the O's. I'm bad at conversing with people. He laughed. Wow, he has a really nice laugh. I internally scolded myself for my thoughts. You're so gay.

Fuck Tyler, do something. Say something. Stop being an awkward little bitch. "So..." He started. "I'm sorry" I blurted. Why are you apologizing?? For being awkward and stupid? Wait that's a valid reason. He laughed again. "Why are you sorry, Tyler?" I laughed uncomfortably. "I uh....I don't know?" I answered honestly. This was weird. We weren't making eye contact. I started at the ground and he looked around awkwardly. "Well I'm sorry I hit you. Let me make it up to you?" He offered. I hesitated. I shouldn't. I'll just tell him I'm fine and go home. "Uhm..sure...?" Shut up Tyler. Go home. Run away. "Great! Give me your phone so I can put my number in" he smiled at me. Fucking hell. His smile was perfect. Perfect teeth. Perfect lips. Those li-tyler you're being gay again!! I cursed myself mentally and looked up at him. I quickly dug into my pocket and handed him my phone. "Here ya go! " He beamed. I smiled back, accepting my phone from his hand.

"Well I'm gonna go..." I said, awkwardly dragging out the sentence. "Haha okay then" he laughed and waved as I started walking away. Okay this kid was really hot, but he hit me with his freakin' skateboard and now my hip hurt and was obviously going to bruise. That didn't phase me at all though. As I told him earlier I was used to bruises considering the fact that my ex used to beat me and occasionally he still did...I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Sometimes I wish I could just kill my mind. It was on too often, ruining my days with thoughts and flashbacks like that. I have these thoughts so often. I took a deep breath and started walking to my car. After getting there I unlocked the car door and got in, turning my radio on as soon as the car started (ha you thought he wouldn't have a radio) I hummed along to whatever catchy pop song was on until I pulled into my driveway and pulled the key out of the ignition. I unlocked the door and was greeted by the empty home I lived in. I enjoyed living alone. There was no critical comments from my parents about my social life or clothes and things like that, there was no one to impress with the appearance of my house considering I had like 2 friends who's apartments were so much worse then mine.

I felt my phone vibrate as I fell onto the couch and plugged it into it's charger. "Wow I'm so popular I got one text!" I exclaimed to myself as I opened the messenger app.

*New message: Daddyjosh*

Daddyjosh: heyyy

Tyjo: who is this?

Daddyjosh: Josh, lol. Why did you even have to ask?

Tyjo: Dude you put your contact name as Daddyjosh

Daddyjosh: OML I TOTALLY FORGOT!! I think it suits me tho;)

Tyjo: bye

Daddyjosh: nuuu come back! You can change my name if you'd like

Tyjo: Nah, I think it does suit you

I clicked my phone off quickly and took a deep breath. Wow, bold move Tyler, way to lose the cutest guy you just met

*New message: Daddyjosh*

Daddyjosh: Lol you're cute

Tyjo: aha no

Daddyjosh: No really, you are.

Tyjo: well uh thanks I guess

Daddyjosh: np

Daddyjosh: Wanna hang out?

Tyjo: I just met you

Daddyjosh: consider this me making up for bruising you

Tyjo: fine

Daddyjosh: Address?

Tyjo: *insert address here*

Daddyjosh: See you in 10

Tyjo: Wait no I need to make myself look decent

Daddyjosh: you looked decent earlier, you don't have to change anything. See you in 10

Tyjo: Ughhh that's not enough time

Read 4:23

I clicked my phone off, smiling at the thought of seeing him again. Shit only 10 minutes! I jumped up off the couch and ran into the bathroom brushing my teeth again and brushing my hair, styling it in a quick quiff (try saying "quick quiff" 5x fast) and cleaning up the bathroom. I stuffed random things in random drawers and went to change my clothes. As I was pulling the newer, cleaner looking Blink 182 shirt over my head I heard the dreaded knock on the door. "Coming!" I yelled as I straightened the shirt out and ran to the door, almost tripping over myself twice. "Hey" Josh casually said, as I opened the door and invited him in. "H-hi" I stuttered. I suddenly felt nervous as all hell and wanted to sit alone in my room, listen to music, and cry. A typical night with Tyler Joseph, ladies and gentlemen.  "Tyler?" Josh said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I hummed a response showing him that I was paying attention again "I asked how you were?" He laughed uncomfortably. Fuck, I hate when people get uncomfortable. "Oh" I smiled "I'm fine" I lied. He looked at me for a second, and then scanned my body up and down with his eyes.

I didn't like it one bit. I felt violated and self-conscious. I grabbed my arm and tried to cover myself up. "You're a bad liar." He stated. I gulped. "I'm fine, r-really" I was on the verge of tears. Not here, not now. Not while Josh is here. How did he see right through my lie so easily? I couldn't tell him everything. I just met him. He'd run away. I felt two fingers lift my chin up and I was faced with the beautiful face of Josh Dun. He frowned down at me. "What's with the sad eyes?" He asked quietly as he wiped a few tears that had escaped. I shook my head frantically back and forth and took a step backwards. I can't let him in. "Tyler, you can talk to me" He practically whispered it. "No. No no no no!" I shouted at him as I slowly backed up. I turned on my heel and ran into my bedroom as fast as I could, locking the door behind me. I heard the footsteps walk over to outside my door. I think he sat outside my door. I could hear something hit the door. I imagine he leaned his head back. I mimicked his actions and sobbed quietly, pulling my knees up to my face. I heard him sigh outside of my door. "Y-you can leave... please" I said, hoping he heard me through the door. "Im not leaving anytime soon." He replied. Then he's just gonna have to wait there.

And he did. He waited. For 3 hours to be exact, until I opened the door. I opened slowly and found Josh, just sitting there. He had his head leaned against the wall instead of the door now, and he wasn't doing anything. He wasn't on his phone or reading anything or watching anything. He was just there, waiting for me. He jumped up as I stepped out of the room. It was almost 8. Why hadn't he left? Maybe he cares. No, that wasn't right. He was just a guy. "Tyler..." I shook my head. "Go home, Josh." I said coldly. He frowned. "I just want to help you" he sighed. "You can help me by leaving." I answered. And he did. He left. And I hurt him, I knew that because I saw him cry as he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey losers. 1409 wordsssss yayyy

This took forever btw so please appreciate this crap. I can't spell awkward I'm sorry

I have nothing else to say so byeeeee