So What Do We Do Again?

A week before the 1st of each month, we will give you a prompt.

The prompt could be anything, but it will be related to the Project Appreciate ideals.

We will not accept any rude entries. Please be respectful. If you wouldn't tell it to your mama, please don't write it.

You entries should be posted on your own account, with a link sent to us. Your work should be your own, not ours because that would be unfair.

There is no minimum or maximum amount of words or pages. Write until you believe somebody else would benefit from reading your entry. Please submit only one entry.

Here is an example timeline of when to submit and when winners will be announced:

Anytime in the week before July 1st: Prompt will be posted.

Month of July: Create your entries, and send us the link. Links must be sent in before the last day of the month if you'd like it to be entered.

End of July: The contest will be closed, and we will check out your entries to decide the winners.

Week before August 1st: New prompt will be posted.

Mid-August (whenever we decide the winners): Winners will be posted.

Prizes:

1st Place:

Dedication on that month's prompt page.

A follow from Project Appreciate, @wishihadfriends, @layschips1 , and @daminecraftchick

Constructive Comments on 2-3 chapters of their works, their choice.

Shoutout on the Project Appreciate Message Board.

2nd Place:

Follows from Project Appreciate and Head Appreciators.

Constructive Comments on 1 chapter of their works, their choice.

Shoutout on the Project Appreciate Message Board.

3rd Place:

Follows from Project Appreciate and Head Appreciators.

Shoutout on the Project Appreciate Message Board.

Honorable Mention:

Shoutout on the Project Appreciate Message Board.

Good luck to all of you! I can't wait to read your entries!

Remember to add this bookto your library if you want to get updates and new prompts!