Ch.1.The Alchemists Game.

《 I don't own Nanbaka or Full Metal Alchemist 》

- - - -

Mayu sighed staring at the uniform they had handed her, and she knew by the looks it would be a problem for the size was to small.

So the green haired girl decided to use her Alchemy to make the jumpsuit have into something else that would fit better.

She smiled at the work as for she had made the legs shorter on the white and black striped thing, and made the arms shorter as well , she put it on leaving it open to show her half black tank top.

She sighed though seeing they would now know what she meant, as for her left leg and right arm were made of metal and were known as Automail where she is from but here it had another name.

Soon she heard banging on the door and she rolled her eyes before stepping out and having them stare at her for longer than she'd like.

"Quit staring at my limbs would ya it's rude " Mayu told them a bit annoyed as they were staring at her Automail limbs.

"So that's what you meant " Samon the shortest male said "how old were you when you lost em?".

"I was 13 I did something I regret to this day" was the only thing she said , as she looked down at the ground trying to stay strong as the memories flooded her mind she soon sighed and looked back up "just drop it okay don't ask how I lost them the memories still haunt me to this day".

The guards said nothing else as they began on their way again soon splitting up leaving her with the bald male .

Mayu kept quiet on the way to her new cell as she wondered what her cells mates would be like this time, each time it was different and each time they were annoying.

Soon they came to a stop at a cell which was opened up and she entered hearing the cell door shut and sighed,  looking down at the cuffs she had on yet again after changing clothes she clapped her hands together and turned the cuffs into a metal bracelet on her left hand.

She than realized their were others in the cell with her staring at her in what seemed to be awe, and two of them were blushing.

"Our new cell mate is a beautiful woman " a braided haired male mumbled,  now in front of Mayu "Hello Beautiful my name is Uno but you can call me your dream man".

Mayu completely ignored him and went around him to stare at the TV which she had no clue what it was , only that it was a box with moving pictures "What is this thing why are people trapped in it?" She asked , the green haired male next to her.

"It's called a TV " the male giggled "I'm Nico by the way what's your name Miss?".

"Mayu " Mayu said still staring at the thing called a TV "I don't think I'll start my break out game today".

"Break out game?" A black haired male asked  now sitting next to the girl on the floor "I'm Jyugo ".

"Yes break out game out of the Twenty five prisons I escaped I made a game out of it using the guards it was really fun" Mayu said her eyes sparkling "I find making bets are more fun to the game ".

"So how did you play this break out game?" Uno asked quite interested in this as he joined in sitting with them along with a male with purple and red hair.

"Each time I'd play it differently so it depends on what I feel like" Mayu told them "but the last one ended with the guards tied up in their underwear hanging over a shark tank ".

"How does that happen?" Uno asked but upon seeing the look on her face he gulped "uh nevermind ".

"Good choice boy , and it's odd you guys aren't questioning my limbs" Mayu said "those guards made me feel odd when they stared at them for a while".

"I think their cool" Nico told her "Hey Mayu Chan can we play this break out game with you?".

"Okay since you guys may already know the layout of this place " Mayu said standing up "but we can play the game another time " she turned her attention back to the TV "tell me more about this TV thing first".

"You act if you never saw one before " a buff male told her "I'm Rock by the way".

"Nice to meet you" Mayu said "And where I'm from there are none of these TV things ".

"Poor little Mayu never having the joy of a TV " Uno said pinching the girls cheek but soon a slap was heard and the male was twitching on the ground a hand print on his face.

"I think I hit him to hard" Mayu said than shrugged "he'll be fine I think" she pulled out a marker she had stolen and began to draw on the now unconscious males face.

The other three just stared at the scene before deciding to join by stealing the marker from the girl and drawing stupid things on the British males face.