1

Thank you to everyone who followed along with me on my last book! I don't think I could've finished it without your constant encouragement so thank you.

In dedication to you all I did indeed decide to write a sequel instead of leaving you with the most annoying, confusing cliff hanger of all cliffhangers, especially with all that we been through with Snow Angel 😭.

So I hope you like this book. I have ideas for it but I'm not sure exactly how long it will be.. but I hope you love it anyways and don't forget to show some love ❤️😩

Enjoy😌
-
Louis was kind of a big deal. Okay well he wouldn't phrase it like that, but he was a well known author.

He lived alone in a small apartment in London. Most people don't like living alone, but Louis didn't mind it at all. There was a certain peacefulness about living alone that a majority of people wouldn't understand. His thoughts wandered freely within the walls of his apartment.

If he wanted to go out he didn't have to worry about  walking in on a roommate. Or changing his schedule for other people. He was more free this way.

A loud blare coming from Louis' phone snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Louis! Why haven't you been answering?! I have important news!" Liam screeched from the other line.

Liam Payne was his publisher and also his good friend.

"What's going on Li?" Louis asked absentmindedly with the phone pinned between his ear and shoulder. He was one of those people.

"So you know how Snow Angel has been receiving good reviews amongst other authors and news papers?"

"Yeah," Louis unconsciously answered. He wasn't really fazed since he was a popular author.

"Well the New York Times read it and they want one of their interviewers to ask a series of questions! I got the email today. If you agree you are to fly out next week."

"Well email back and say I agreed!" Louis yelped in excitement. He's always wanted to go to America. It was like a childhood dream of his.

"I'm emailing them now! I knew you'd say yes!"

Louis playfully rolled his eyes and popped a red grape into his mouth. "You always answer my emails, what else is new?" Louis snorted and grabbed the phone in his right hand from between his ear and shoulder.

"Well nothing else is really new-"

"Rhetorical. Bloody idiot."

"Whatever, anyways..I'll call another time. Talk to you when I have confirmation!"

"Alright thanks Li. Please never call again," Louis joked lightly. Liam laughed and said his goodbyes then hung up.

Louis never has left London before. He's gotten around for book signings and what not. But he's never stepped outside London.

He pondered back when he first finished Snow Angel. It was a few months back now and he had received a fair amount of attention for it. He mainly attracted a younger audience and the LGBTQ+ community. Mainly since he was apart of it.

He figured it out when he was around 14 and didn't openly come out until he was 16. Now, he was a 24 year old with a passion for writing.

During his free time he'd spend hours playing piano, cleaning or smoking weed. It wasn't the healthiest thing to do but it kept him open minded about the world before him. You may be wondering how, but he wasn't quite sure himself. Something about the serenity of it kept him on his toes in his mellow life.