The purple ninja

The next day, you went outside again. You walked to a park, and looked around. It was cloudy outside, so it wasn't very pretty. Everything looked a bit gray. Also a bit windy. You looked around the trees and behind things to see if the purple chameleon was there again. You also didn't forget to look straight in front of you just in case you bump into something again. You saw nothing. You went to a tree and laid down under it. You sighed and closed your eyes. You almost took your nap, but you opened your eyes to the sound of rustling in the branches of the tree. You went back to your nap but then you felt something touch your hair. You giggled at first, but when you woke up, you didn't see anything nor anyone. You checked to see if it was a bug or something, but there were no bugs. You then went to napping once again. And when you felt something touch your hand, your hand shook and it moved like a punch. But when you did a swing, you felt like you hit something. You then heard a soft groan. You immediate got up and shouted, "Alright that's it! Come out now! I'm not scared!" There was first complete silence, but you turned around and saw Espio with his hand on his torso. "That...was quite a hit," he said, slowly. "You!" You shouted. "You keep following me around! Tell me why, or I'll hit you again! You're not getting out of this by disappearing on me again!" You shouted. Espio just had a calm look on his face and he sighed. He looked down, closed his eyes, and put his hands together. And then, he slowly started disappearing.

You gasped and slowly watched him disappear, and then, after a few seconds, he came back

You gasped and slowly watched him disappear, and then, after a few seconds, he came back. "You...can turn invisible," you said, amazed. He nodded and said, "I am a ninja. I have experienced in many martial arts. I may not be the best, but I know I can be." You looked in his eyes. "I wouldn't really count that as being a ninja," you said. "I mean, you're a chameleon. Chameleons can change color so that it's hard to see." Espio then took out his ninja stars. He through it against a tree, and he counted, "One. Two. Three." After that, the tree exploded! Your eyes widened and you slowly turned to him. "I apologize for if you appreciate the environment. I did not know how else to persuade you." "It's okay," you said. "That was actually pretty cool." Espio smirked, and took his hand out. "Come with me," he said. You blushed and slowly took his hand, and you walked with him.