Chapter 3 : He's Back

MY POV

After school, I packed my bags, put my books in the locker and headed home. I usually take the bus.

-At Home-

"PARK MINRI. WHERE WERE YOU? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET YOU HOME?!" Mom yelled madly.

"Mom, what do you mean? I come home every day during this time! What's wrong??" I asked in confusion.

"YOUR LONG LOST FRIEND IS HERE! GET IN!" Mom exclaimed.

I didn't know what or who she was talking about but I went in anyways, considering it is my house.

As I entered I saw my dad talking to two middle-aged married couple. Then on the other couch sat a really handsome guy. *Oh My Gosh.*

The couple quickly stood up and approached me.

"Oh my! Our Minri has grown so much!" The Husband exclaimed.

"You've became so beautiful!" The Wife added.

"Wait, are you guys Mr and Mrs Kim?!" I screamed. I was so excited to see them!

"Now you remember!" They both cheered.

Then, I turned to the handsome guy who's sitting on the couch, who now stood up. I couldn't remember who it is.

Then, he took out his hand and asked for a hand shake and I accepted it.

"We finally meet again."

"Who are you?"

"Ah yes, you probably don't recognize cause I've became a lot handsomer now." He chuckled.

"I'm your frenemy, Kim Jun Myeon. PS, I'll be attending your school tomorrow."

I froze.

It's him.

He finally came back.

"Oh.. er.. whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"By the way! They're living beside us!!!!!" Dad exclaimed.

"WHAT! NO!" I yelled.

"No nos, lets eat!" Mom said.

"Suho, tomorrow you'll be going with Minri to school!" Mrs Kim said.

"Huh? Who's Suho?" I asked and everyone laughed.

"It's me. I made it so that it's easier for people to call me. Call me Suho from now." He said.

*Woah, such mature words! Hope he's not childish and playful like before! I'm starting to like the new Jun Myeon. Suho!*