Surprise !

"I thought your flight got delayed." Yoongi said cutting the make-out session.
"I wanted to surprise you yoonnie..." Jimin winked after as well as he had also licked his lips provoking his boyfriend to rip off his shirt and then they began to kiss even more passionately...
The kiss got more wild and so did the scene...
"I've been waiting to do this for the longest time... And now that i have the chance.... & i want to make it feel like it was your first time ever...."  Yoongi smirked as he said the words.
"I've been waiting for this too... But i want you to be gentle... Its been a while and I-i'm nervous... Wh-what if i... What if i mess up?" Jimin said trying to not sound insecure.
"I'll take care of you okay... And like i said, I'll make it feel like the first time... Don't doubt it okay... I love you My pretty baby." Yoongi said reassuring Jimin. And Jimin smiled giving Yoongi one last kiss before anything further went on.

Third Person POV
They were kissing each other wildly, and as they kissed Yoongi asked Jimin to jump on him and put his legs around his hips. They headed towards their room and Yoongi threw Jimin on their bed.
"Are you ready?" Yoongi asked Jimin, not wanting to force him into doing something if he wasn't ready at the moment.
"I trust you... So, I am and always will be ready. Only for you." Jimin said in the lowest and raspiest voice
"Good because you're mine... And Mine only." and as Yoongi said those words he began caressing Jimin's body...

The two already entangled with each other in the bed. Slowly, kisses being planted all over both of their bodies, and they also leave 'love bites' on each others necks all the way down to their torso's.

The soft moans leaving Jimin's lips made Yoongi even more hard than he already was. Wanting to have his baby feel how much he loves and needs him. Nothing in this world could take this moment away from them...